Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police Firing Squad....
Police Firing Squad....
in Michigan.... not Syria, executes a man.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/08/16/us/mic...=allsearch

The Justice Department is finally getting involved as local "authorities" drag their feet on the "investigation."
RE: Police Firing Squad....
This makes me very, very sad.

There's a growing number of police incidents like this or maybe it's just that we can now record them (and release them to the public). I do not feel safe and I have not felt safe for about a year and a half.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
The cops are out of control.
The police over here are easy to handle... you can mouth off at them as much as you want, they don't do shit. That is, however, also true for when shit actually needs doing.
Cunt
This is a fucking joke, everyone of those officers who shot that man should be stricken off the force and done for murder.
Saginaw is just a half hour drive from where I live, and as far as violent crime is concerned, they are having a really bad year. They have had a lot of murders for a city their size. Also, there were recently at least two shootings of police officers in the past few months, so I'm sure it has them all on edge. Not that that excuses any sort of this behavior, but I'm the sure the tension between the police and the residents has been quite high.

I had forgetten about this, and when it first was reported, there was a question of police misconduct. I do not, however, remember it being reported that they fired 46 shots which definitely hints at malicious intent. Why they didn't taser this man instead of shoot him is beyond me, and I hope these officers are held responsible for this. I will not be holding my breath, though.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(August 19, 2012 at 2:19 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Why they didn't taser this man instead of shoot him is beyond me

This.
Even just a good burst of pepper spray would've done the trick.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Quote:I had forgetten about this,

Which is, of course, the whole point of dragging out the so-called "investigation."
Most police officers are nothing more than trigger happy over zealous third grade hall monitors with a power trip. I agree with Min in that they are out of control. The sad thing is that Hollywood continues to portray these asshats has protectors of the peace.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you think about the police? FlatAssembler 169 13707 December 19, 2022 at 12:49 am
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  What happens if you "tell" a police to f**k off? Freedom of speech? Duty 16 1037 April 17, 2022 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Police in USA arent racist, its just American culture is all Ramus932 10 845 June 14, 2020 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Prague Mayor under police protection Mr Greene 4 416 April 28, 2020 at 6:21 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The WLB Calls For More Police Brutality. Minimalist 9 1264 July 30, 2017 at 4:47 am
  It's Unconstitutional for the Police to Kill People Rhondazvous 70 6593 September 29, 2016 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  How to end police shootings in one easy step. CapnAwesome 145 10511 July 22, 2016 at 2:51 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Trumps Comments about Police Brutality and My Response Rhondazvous 10 2174 March 6, 2016 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Utah Votes to Bring Back Firing Squad Faith No More 32 5496 March 13, 2015 at 3:19 am
  Mentality of a Furgeson Police Sgt stonedape 23 5183 August 26, 2014 at 2:27 am
Last Post: Minimalist