Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy fuck! No, seriously...
Holy fuck! No, seriously...
Young Turks' treatment of a new Indian vaginal tightening gel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgqiO4sd848

The product commercial is hilarious.

Link to the product's FAQ page:
http://www.18again.com/vaginal-cream-faqs.php

FAQ 5: If this is the case then the 'issue' is not the vagina.

FAQ 11: 8-10 weeks of regular use before results.

Just, wow.
RE: Holy fuck! No, seriously...
Hahahaha, that is fucking hilarious!
Cunt
Quote:2. What are the main benefits of using 18 Again gel?
Ans: 18 Again is very effective for tightening of the Vagina. Along with tightening, it provides vaginal rejuvenation, improves strength and grip of vagina, helps prevent infections, encourages natural lubrication, masks foul odour, reduces involuntary urine escape, improves blood circulation, enhances delays effects of ageing and keeps the vagina healthy.

Wow, is there anything this gel doesn't do?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I hear that it gives your vagina super strength and x-ray vision aswell.
Cunt
Why do they always sing and dance in everything?
At first it was amusing but now its just sad. Its like thats the only thing about their culture they want to put on display.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
You know, here in the US we are bombarded 24/7 with commercials about increasing the size of that certain part of a man's anatomy, making it harder or getting it ready when the moment is right. At least here the commercials are from the point of view of the woman, reinforcing the guy's insecurity that he needs what they're selling to keep up.

It would really be funny to see what kind of commercial this Indian company could come up with from the guys point of view. The lyrics could go something like "I've got the wood, oh yeah baby. Did I say wood, I meant fucking tree .. oh baby. We're talking original growth timber. I am so desirable, such a stud. Come get a piece of me .. if you haven't over tightened your vagina, oh baby."

(August 21, 2012 at 11:24 am)RaphielDrake Wrote: Why do they always sing and dance in everything?
At first it was amusing but now its just sad. Its like thats the only thing about their culture they want to put on display.

It's probably just what they believe sells. Reminds me of our musicals .. but at least we have other genres.
(August 21, 2012 at 10:25 am)Faith No More Wrote:
Quote:masks foul odour

Uh, is "masking" it all you'd really want to do? Shouldn't they see a doctor about foul odours Big Grin I don't need to watch this anyway. My vagina is plenty tight according to my penis.
(August 21, 2012 at 8:59 am)frankiej Wrote: Hahahaha, that is fucking hilarious!

A thought:wouldn't "Hemocane' do the same job,and cheaper?

My airline attendant sis taught me a trick with that stuff:it tightens wrinkles on your face. I tried it,works fine,but makes your face look really odd.. However, if used internally,appearance would probably not be a factor.
It's that old joke about the walrus and the Tupperware box, isn't it; they both enjoy a nice tight seal.

(The rest of this will be hiddden because it does tend to veer away from the topic in hand (fnarr fnarr) and some people may not care to know about it.)

At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Quote:new Indian vaginal tightening gel

Actually, this is an improvement over medieval methods.....

http://www.medievality.com/pear-of-anguish.html

Quote:The Pear of Anguish was used during the Middle Ages as a way to torture women who conducted a miscarriage, liars, blasphemers and homosexuals.

A pear-shaped instrument was inserted into one of the victim's orifices: the vagina for women, the anus for homosexuals and the mouth for liars and blasphemers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What the fuck even is my life Ahriman 30 1394 August 27, 2023 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  A Serious Thread. Seriously? onlinebiker 12 1260 May 9, 2022 at 8:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  I am seriously considering trying this. Brian37 51 1869 May 21, 2021 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  somebody, Please Talk Sense into My Stupid Head. I Think I'm Getting Ready to Fuck Up Rhondazvous 30 2262 September 13, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  When The Ever-Loving Fuck Did THIS Become Acceptable?? BrianSoddingBoru4 40 4617 July 17, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Shit Piss Fuck Cunt Cocksucker Motherfucker and Tits Fireball 12 1900 March 17, 2018 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Should I fuck off to bed. Succubus 11 1370 January 27, 2018 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: John V
  People you would fuck? NuclearEnergy 93 26448 June 27, 2017 at 7:06 pm
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Seriously, here's my deal. Foxaèr 30 4130 May 9, 2017 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Where the fuck are these people? paulpablo 51 11725 February 22, 2017 at 4:35 am
Last Post: paulpablo