Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My dog is so fucking cute
My dog is so fucking cute
Yesterday morning, I had a beautiful large pot with several lush parlor palms,which had been growing nicely for a year..

Some time yesterday afternoon,Shadow ate them. He then went into my bedroom and threw up on the rug. I think he may have been bored.

He's sooo cute. Angry
RE: My dog is so fucking cute
Dogs, and cats, can be so unpredictable. When my sister and I were much, much younger (this would have been sometime in the eighties) our family got our very first dog, a brown fella of mixed heritage, I think with some greyhound in his DNA. His name was Ben.

One day we were playing around as usual, chasing him about and doing kid stuff, and we ended up in our parents' bedroom. It's not what you think; as I recall we might have had the house to ourselves. Anyway, Ben was standing on the bed with his front paws on the windowsill, looking out into the garden. All of a sudden he let out a particularly loud and trumpeting fart; at exactly the same moment, he whipped his head round to stare at us, as if to say "Ok, which one of you did that?"

I've got loads more stories about him, as well as some later dogs we had, but I'll give others a chance first.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why did I (an atheist) legally change my name to "Dog"? ignoramus 13 1294 July 13, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Happiest dog I have seen purplepurpose 3 390 March 5, 2019 at 12:08 am
Last Post: Duty
  What if there were less of these fucking tiring 'what if' threads? Edwardo Piet 24 2556 October 17, 2017 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Jesus Fucking Christ !!! vorlon13 3 1039 August 9, 2017 at 9:59 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Couple fucking in the Church Fake Messiah 3 803 July 5, 2016 at 2:07 am
Last Post: Alex K
  JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, WATDAFUQ ?! (terlet probs) vorlon13 47 3838 May 29, 2016 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  A Dog Named Sex Rhondazvous 1 780 August 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: brewer
Tongue Made a jesus fucking christ tshirt Jolnir 5 1453 January 2, 2015 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Texts From My Dog Cyberman 15 3355 November 17, 2013 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  How to humiliate your dog in public Cyberman 5 5147 August 30, 2012 at 11:34 pm
Last Post: Cyberman