Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim Rappers (Strong Lyrics, disturbing and sad)
Muslim Rappers (Strong Lyrics, disturbing and sad)
If you are into rap, these guys hits hard with the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJjj-5Hw5HQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86t-Kqi68CM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBNeD57-RVg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmBnvajSfWU
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
RE: Muslim Rappers (Strong Lyrics, disturbing and sad)
I like these kind a little more:

It's in German.

I don't know if this counts. In Turkmen.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Interesting videos, yours certainly peaked my interest Rayaan.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
self proclaimed Athiests who support Islam and complain about burning the Koran. face it DG you aren't an Atheist. You are a Muslim pretending to be an atheist. Your ignorance fits the bill.
(September 14, 2012 at 1:04 am)Puddleglum Wrote: self proclaimed Athiests who support Islam and complain about burning the Koran. face it DG you aren't an Atheist. You are a Muslim pretending to be an atheist. Your ignorance fits the bill.

Yep I am a Muslim pretending to be an atheist, you caught me.

Other musicians I like, Mobb Deep, Mos Def, Techn9ne, Nas, Tupac, B.I.G., Bonethugs, Dr.Dre, Eminem, lil yogi, spm, lil rob, wu tang, la cocka nostra, Ice cube, brotha lynch, kid frost, Eazy-E, Warren G, bob marley, damian marley, X-Raided, Rage Against. Do I need to keep naming? I just like a certain type of music you douche. Never complained about burning the koran, just said they should burn bibles lol I find it hilarious.

I think it's safe to say if I am ignorant, at least I am not as ignorant as you.
I fucking hated Eazy-E. He was such an annoying twerp and such an unbelievably grating wannabe. He reminded me of that one guy from San Andreas, OG Loc.

And shit, Puddleglum, calm the fuck down, stop accusing people of being something they aren't just because they post a few music videos.
John DG is no atheist. hes a pro islam fuckwit.

Thats why I have him on ignore.
(September 15, 2012 at 4:15 am)Puddleglum Wrote: John DG is no atheist. hes a pro islam fuckwit.

Thats why I have him on ignore.

You really don't help your point of view, go have some butt sex.
(September 15, 2012 at 4:15 am)Puddleglum Wrote: John DG is no atheist. hes a pro islam fuckwit.
Can you prove that? I don't think so.

Just because he posted a few videos of Muslim rappers doesn't mean that he's a Muslim.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here's my story, sad but true WinterHold 50 3373 August 13, 2023 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  This is Kind of Sad Minimalist 0 405 August 19, 2017 at 9:14 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Song Lyrics Sejanus 11 2605 October 28, 2014 at 7:37 am
Last Post: No_God
  Atheist Lyrics BetaOrionis 6 1165 June 19, 2014 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  List your favorite lyrics KUSA 7 1456 April 17, 2014 at 7:38 am
Last Post: sven
  My frustration with "Strong Female" Characters BrokenQuill92 23 3718 January 11, 2014 at 5:16 am
Last Post: CYNIC
Video Family Guy anti-muslim episode (Priceless) Big Blue Sky 4 2950 July 10, 2013 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Beatles song lyrics meaning-- All you Need is Love bennyboy 5 5561 July 8, 2013 at 1:35 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Sad dog diary Jackalope 6 1498 June 4, 2013 at 12:08 am
Last Post: Rayaan
  Muslim Attacks Street Preacher Forsaken 10 2932 September 16, 2012 at 2:49 am
Last Post: Puddleglum