Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public Webcam Interface #2 - Twice the webcams, twice the creepiness.
Public Webcam Interface #2 - Twice the webcams, twice the creepiness.
I have released my public webcam interface to the public. Now with twice as many webcams. Enjoy!

http://cryptogasm.com/webcams/
RE: Public Webcam Interface #2 - Twice the webcams, twice the creepiness.
I think you may have an earner here, my wife loves all those buying selling house programmes, because she gets a glimpse into other peoples lives. This I'm sure would fascinate all those people into that kind of thing. Launch it there will be an audience. I find it creepy, but nobody ever lost money by underestimating the taste of the general public.
I like the one with the ants Big Grin
That's just so disturbing..
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Doubled the number of webcams again. Big Grin
I'm the techno-wizard in our home, which is very, very sad/pathetic... I have a lot of respect for people who are actually techno-wizards. Very creepy that there are so many web cams with live feeds that are accessible. Hats off to you, Tibs.
Tiberius, I just have to ask, have you notified anyone about their web cams, and if so, what are their responses?
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(October 5, 2012 at 11:47 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Tiberius, I just have to ask, have you notified anyone about their web cams, and if so, what are their responses?
Not really any way to do this directly. I can find the IP, but IPs are usually controlled by ISPs and not the actual people who use them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Do you think social media affects public opinion? WinterHold 14 851 January 12, 2021 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Can anyone help beta test my webcam app? Tiberius 2 1772 April 26, 2013 at 9:20 am
Last Post: panda bear
  Public Webcam Interface Tiberius 2 2795 August 27, 2012 at 9:50 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  Epic Webcam Zoom Tiberius 27 7330 August 26, 2012 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  TRENDnet Webcam Links Tiberius 4 6050 February 24, 2012 at 6:53 am
Last Post: Tiberius