Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 14, 2024, 5:33 pm

Poll: Being High
This poll is closed.
I enjoy getting high once in a while.
46.15%
12 46.15%
I use to like getting high.
7.69%
2 7.69%
I don't do any substance that alters my mind.
26.92%
7 26.92%
Other. Let me explain in this awesome thread.
19.23%
5 19.23%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being High
Being High
Thanks to my vasectomy yesterday morning I am loaded up with some really awesome narcotics.

As I write this thread, I am high as a kite and feeling fan-fucking-tastic. I just finished off a couple of early evening cocktails and they have pushed me over the edge into utter bliss.

The question presented in this thread. What's your favorite high? What are you like when you're high? If you don't do "high", what are you like when you're good and drunk?

When I'm really good and drunk and/or high I'm filled with love. For real, I just want to be nice to everyone and spread money and laughter around. When I'm high, nothing brings me down. I'll even befriend christians and tell them that I forgive them for judging and hating everyone. Go figure. In fact, I can't drink wine when I'm high because it will put me over the edge and I'll be touching everyone in the room.

I love this warm wonderful feeling and I wish I could feel like this every hour of the day. Alas, if I did, I don't think I would ever get jack shit done. lol

I hope one of my friends across the sea will get high with me tonight and we can enjoy life in a trans-atlantic subliminal bond of highness. Big Grin

oh yeah, I am soooo stoned.
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Being High
I don't get high nor do I drink Smile

I struggle to keep my mind together at the best of times.
Hehe, you're funny Cin Big Grin

I don't get high, I drink. I'm quite a pleasant drunk, though there's a great risk that I start to sing. There's nothing pleasant about that.. Undecided
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I'd reconsider drinking with those pills, but it's your choice (of course).

I get talkative. I have a buddy who is incredibly smart and has some big ideas about humanity, He is one of my favorite people to get high with.

Also horny. High sex is great sex. <3
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
I like to sit and stare at my Tumblr dashboard while music plays. Or have sex. Cunning linguist extraordinaire.

I do not drink much. Alcoholism is rampant in my family and I'm kind of terrified of that happening to me.
Given my personal circumstances, I would pounce upon anything that can take me out of reality even for a few hours. I've been trying to find the best, most efficient and most affordable way of getting drunk without setting off my over-sensitive gag reflex, which cuts in to prevent me indulging as much as I'd like.

Mind you, the very first time I ever got drunk was (so I'm told) when I was about three or four. Apparently, my parents found me behind the settee, clutching a half-empty bottle of Gripe Water, which at the time had an alcohol base and is absolutely delicious even now, in these PC/Health and Safety obsessed times. They tell me I was just sitting there, giggling.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 6, 2012 at 6:01 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Given my personal circumstances, I would pounce upon anything that can take me out of reality even for a few hours.

I find nothing wrong with a temporary escape from reality. We all just want to be pain free and happy.

I think anything that allows a human to overcome the burdens of life is a legitimate aide and should be utilized. No one vilifies electricity even though we lived without it for thousands and thousands of years. I view drugs the same. Technological advancement has many facets and isn't limited to industry.
[Image: Evolution.png]

havent been high on drugs for a long time. i am drunk always every friday. what`s my favorite high? no idea.
every situation is different.

getting the nose broken, climbing a tree in the middle of Berlin chasing a squirl, jumping into a river in the middle of winter for a swim (very stupid), waking up in a hospital naked without anything to wear arround, smooching with one of my friends mom,

i think the best expirience was in a bar in Wuppertal, there was no one there but a lovely smooching lesbian couple, the barkeeper and a 50 year old woman, one of my drunk friends was so drunk he took a stool and sat himself right between the lesbian couple - they slapped his face for 10 minutes, without him knowing what to do - then he went to the dancefloor and danced with the 50 year old woman who kept grabbing his ass - best laughts i ever had.
I've been looking into the properties of the hallucinogenic substance known as Salvia Divinorum. Its major benefit seems to be that it is totally non-addictive and thus completely legal in most, if not all, parts of the world.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Alcohol - I like to get a buzz, I don't like getting hammered. Weed - don't care for it recreationally all that much, but I do use it medicinally for insomnia, anxiety and pain relief. The shit works. Opiate painkillers are happy fun time, but oh so easy to abuse. I'll also admit to having a fondness for blow, although that stuff is also super abusable.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How high have you ever been? Frank Apisa 27 2299 June 28, 2021 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2378 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  Excell high school fake or not fake viocjit 13 1655 February 4, 2019 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: viocjit
  Having such a hard time in High School right now Distheist 7 1199 March 24, 2018 at 1:54 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  A High Without Drugs... Axis 0 340 February 21, 2018 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Axis
  Our Boston was diagnosed with 3rd stage high grade metastatic mast cell tumors MJ the Skeptical 41 5569 June 9, 2016 at 5:20 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Social Anxiety With High IQ, Empathic Abilities, And Intelligence Foxaèr 6 1605 January 28, 2016 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  Were you a high GPA student? ErGingerbreadMandude 107 14526 September 6, 2015 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: brian1570
  Is your rep high enough? Whateverist 294 36025 December 19, 2014 at 8:56 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  High school sucks Ocato 28 10696 September 4, 2012 at 11:55 pm
Last Post: Jackalope