Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Lies
Big Lies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sxBhyv3k...283D9606D9

Quote:Series Intro: Not only has there been an historical shift in the Republican party to the "radical right" (a political position known to be nazi fascism), not only has there been a history of GOP Patriarchs who were publicly known to be Nazi traitors against America during World War 2, and who attempted the to organize the assassination of the US President and the installation of a Hitler regime, not only has there been University level research in psychology documenting the emergence of the "Hitler Syndrome" in the GOP base, the following series will show how Nazi propaganda philsophy is in full operation in the leaders of the GOP, who have declared a political war on Americans and have openly stated their politicals efforts from this point forward are to make the country fail, including all of it's citizens who are desparately struggling to recuperate what they just got finished doing to them over the previous eight years under non-elected Reich leadership in the US.

Click the YOUTUBE link here for full the movie starting at part one, it is divided into 29 parts, each are about 10 minutes long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdWzwilMB...283D9606D9
RE: Big Lies
I hope you are posting thing you find interesting and not just realizing it. Hate to say this but it's no secret to anyone who is of color.

It's not as apparent in modern day society but I can definantly tell when somebody is looking down on me because of my skin color. Not many people do it but enough do to piss you off. I'm sure the opposite is true and I cannot see the disdain and hate my people give others. I can only see whats pointed at me.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
Where is the YouTube link?
(October 12, 2012 at 9:28 am)Tiberius Wrote: Where is the YouTube link?
whoopsie piddles!
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4A3F44283D9606D9
Something I think I should quickly mention. The first part of the video on "smaller government" uses a very biased statistical analysis.

For instance, the democrat presidents who had an overall reduction in the size of government are placed in the "Reduction" category. Carter, who had an overall increase in size of government though at one point reduced it, is placed in the "Reduction & Expansion" category. President Johnson, who did nothing but increase the size of government, is ignored completely.

The same kind of categorization is not used for the Republican presidents. Despite the fact that all the Republican presidents (other than Ford) both reduced and expanded the size of government during their presidency, they are placed in the category "Expansion" rather than "Reduction & Expansion". Ford, the only Republican to reduce the size of government overall, is not placed in the category of "Reduction" but rather "Slight Reduction".

The fact that two Republican presidents (Reagan and Bush Senior) had slight expansions (smaller even than the expansions under Democrats Johnson and Carter) is ignored.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Before the Big Bang Jehanne 2 529 February 17, 2017 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Big Brother Over The Top c172 3 881 October 3, 2016 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: c172
  Big Brother 18 (U.S.) c172 2 647 June 14, 2016 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Jay-Z stole this melody to produce "big pimpin" WinterHold 2 1103 December 16, 2015 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Maleficent Big Spoiler BrokenQuill92 16 2323 June 1, 2014 at 1:44 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Big Mike Explains the Budget Deficits * Minimalist 7 1736 April 26, 2011 at 9:56 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Too Young to Remember - Big River A Theist 1 1051 October 22, 2010 at 9:21 am
Last Post: leo-rcc
  Orbital - Time Becomes - Lush 3-1/3-2 - Live at The Big Chill Festival Aug 2009 Edwardo Piet 15 5224 September 20, 2009 at 7:27 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Orbital Live @ Big Chill earlier this year. Edwardo Piet 0 1128 September 14, 2009 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Is the Flying Spaghetti Monster being kept out of big academia? leo-rcc 0 1169 March 16, 2009 at 2:58 am
Last Post: leo-rcc