Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 5:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
According to the Republicunts-God Likes Rape
According to the Republicunts-God Likes Rape
http://apnews.excite.com/article/2012102...MQ7G4.html

Quote:NEW ALBANY, Ind. (AP) - Indiana Republican Senate candidate Richard Mourdock said Tuesday when a woman becomes pregnant during a rape, "that's something God intended."

Dumbfuck nazi bastards......
RE: According to the Republicunts-God Likes Rape
If you think this is bad, don't get him started on the jews
I actually believe in the overall concept of what he is talking about, but would never be such an asshole to say what he did.....are politicians in other countries as brash as him and his ilk?
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
You would.

And you are not hiding your assholiness anywhere near enough for us not to see it.
Seems like they are being "Good Christians ™" Obsessed with sex to the point of being perverts. Undecided
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
D L Hugly the commideian blasted this idiot saying "rape is part of god's plan", yea I get the objection but even Hugly misses the logic.

If nothing happens that god does not want to happen and god can stop anything because he is all powerful but does not, then rape, mabe not on an individul basis, but rape as part of his creation and allow for "the fall" is that "test" or "trial" he allows.

I agree with Hugly for blasting this right wing nut, but he too misses the illogical concept of any type of god with the attribute of all seeing and all loving.

Say one goes to a new Superman movie. In that movie Superman comes upon an ally where a woman is being raped and has her throat slit, would anyone reading this find it moral or appealing if in this movie Superman simply watched and said "I won't interfere with the rapists free will" or "I'll wait until he is done to do something".

Hugly is right in calling out this nut, but still in all of human history of all labels claiming an omni god, have yet to give any semblance of a rebuke of Epicurus and "the problem with evil".
I'd go with what Stephen Colbert recommended. Republicans, whenever you feel the urge to give your opinions on rape, take a pencil and jam it into your eye. Really get it in there good and wiggle it around. Will get rid of any urge to give your worthless opinions on the subject quite handily I think.
lol Yay Democrats! lol

In all seriousness, this is what you get when you let uninformed people vote. Blame the people, not the man in office. He is just a mere product of the real problem.
Rape is man's will, just like any other thing. How do you think it makes a victim feel when someone tells them not only that their being raped was "meant to be", but that they are forced to have the child of the man that assaulted them?
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
(October 28, 2012 at 11:12 pm)Annik Wrote: Rape is man's will, just like any other thing. How do you think it makes a victim feel when someone tells them not only that their being raped was "meant to be", but that they are forced to have the child of the man that assaulted them?

God works in mysterious ways? Doesn't that work?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheney challenger admits to statutory rape: Republicans don't care Rev. Rye 39 2166 May 28, 2021 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Punishment for rape in Turkey? Marry your rapist. Mechaghostman2 2 312 January 23, 2020 at 6:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 279131 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
  Are There Any Republicunts Who Aren't Crooks? Minimalist 19 1891 October 25, 2018 at 6:39 pm
  What Do Republicunts Talk About Behind Closed Doors? Minimalist 3 524 August 9, 2018 at 2:02 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 786 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  This is Why Republicunts Have To Go Minimalist 29 5678 April 22, 2018 at 9:12 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Republicunts Go Off The Deep End Minimalist 5 1349 March 24, 2018 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  SCOTUS Invites Republicunts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 11 2187 February 6, 2018 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The WLB sinks the Republicunts in Virginia Minimalist 12 1940 November 8, 2017 at 2:19 pm