Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God's man does it again
God's man does it again
http://fijivillage.com/?mod=story&id=051...430c46dfd9
RE: God's man does it again
Well as always I want to hear the evidence before declaring a verdict of "guilty" on this guy, for all I know she could be just screaming rape after she let him have his way with her...entrapment or maybe wanting to cheat without actually having to confess to it being cheating, possibly, but if the courts find him guilty, then yeah, I wouldn't be all that surprised, anyway.

...I just find it a bit sketch that the woman didn't tell the employee that she'd just been raped, and that she didn't scream for help or anything. That's really sketchy to the point I'm REALLY questioning whether or not she was actually raped.
RE: God's man does it again
Far too many of these jesus-spouting motherfuckers seem willing to let their "rod and staff" do the comforting. Fuck him.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheist Wiki -- Reasons that god does not exist. Jehanne 12 1309 July 18, 2018 at 12:09 am
Last Post: DLJ
  The Times Does it Again! The Grand Nudger 0 593 April 22, 2013 at 4:23 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Richard Dawkins: I can't be sure God does not exist Forsaken 91 35549 April 15, 2012 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Zen Badger
  Shatner does "Iron Man" orogenicman 8 4210 December 22, 2011 at 11:59 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger