Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Effect of College Education On the Presidential Election
The Effect of College Education On the Presidential Election
[Image: xlarge.jpg]
source:Gizmodo

Correlation does not mean causation.... but it can be a good indicator!
RE: The Effect of College Education On the Presidential Election
This explains the Republican's bizarre fight against education. Remember Santorum calling Obama a snob for wanting children to be able to get a college education? Or how the Texas Republican party platform specifically discouraged critical thinking skills?
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
What in the devil are yout talking about? Obama won because of the Latino vote and they are hardly educated. And I am not being racist. Just stating a fact.
Obama won because the republicunts relied on dumbass xtian idiots and there are fewer and fewer of them every year.
(November 9, 2012 at 8:51 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Obama won because the republicunts relied on dumbass xtian idiots and there are fewer and fewer of them every year.

As if the Latinos are all atheists, tard.
(November 9, 2012 at 9:25 pm)Alumacin Wrote:
(November 9, 2012 at 8:51 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Obama won because the republicunts relied on dumbass xtian idiots and there are fewer and fewer of them every year.

As if the Latinos are all atheists, tard.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe your god wanted Obama to win?
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(November 9, 2012 at 9:35 am)pocaracas Wrote: [Image: xlarge.jpg]
source:Gizmodo

Correlation does not mean causation.... but it can be a good indicator!

It is interesting that the 10 states with the lowest levels of college education apart from Nevada are considered part of the Dixie. Also the gap between the 10 states with the highest with those with the lowest is quite big. Not to mention all New England states (minus Maine) are in the top ten.
undefined
Oh, I wish I was in Dixie, away, away! In Dixieland I'll make my stand, to live and die in Dixie...
Yeah, not much has changed in them thar parts in nigh on a century...
Although I tend to be skeptical of the view that voters with a college education are any more rational and sensible on average than those without college educations. In Australia for example, the Greens vote and percentage of people with a university education are closely correlated. Essentially the higher the number of people with a university education, higher the Greens vote.

However a University undergraduate degree in Australia is broadly similar to a Masters in the United States.
undefined
(November 9, 2012 at 8:39 pm)Alumacin Wrote: What in the devil are yout talking about? Obama won because of the Latino vote and they are hardly educated. And I am not being racist. Just stating a fact.

Fail troll is fail. Why hasn't this guy been banned yet?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 US Presidential Election Thumpalumpacus 1060 51007 April 24, 2024 at 5:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Who will be next Republican presidential candidate? Fake Messiah 28 1570 June 13, 2022 at 2:49 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Biden's first Presidential adress. Brian37 11 999 April 30, 2021 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Mail in voting/ and election day. Brian37 6 802 October 25, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Petition to abolish the Electoral College Foxaèr 44 1796 October 19, 2020 at 11:41 pm
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 5367 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  The Electoral College DeistPaladin 43 3082 September 21, 2020 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1517 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  Your Presidential Candidate. onlinebiker 17 1922 November 2, 2019 at 1:26 am
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1093 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris