Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 5, 2024, 5:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Herr Von Popenfuhrer Admits the Obvious
Herr Von Popenfuhrer Admits the Obvious
No, no....not pervert priests...he still doesn't think they did anything wrong... but

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion...-Pope.html

Quote:The entire Christian calendar is based on a miscalculation, the Pope has declared, as he claims in a new book that Jesus was born several years earlier than commonly believed.
RE: Herr Von Popenfuhrer Admits the Obvious
Yeah saw that Min...what a ROFLOL
WAIT!!!

So I'm 7 years younger now!!!
Considering all the problems in the world that the church have either caused or just ignore. It's refreshing to see that he has time to write a book on a completely pointless topic.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(November 22, 2012 at 7:28 am)Zen Badger Wrote: Considering all the problems in the world that the church have either caused or just ignore. It's refreshing to see that he has time to write a book on a completely pointless topic.

Well, this is a group of people who argued over whether their fictional bff was of two natures or one, as if either position makes a single shred of sense or is in any way relevant to anything ever, and happily resolved the issue by spilling only a few oceans of blood over hundreds of years.

At least, this time they resolved their meaningless horse shit without resorting to slaughtering someone else.
The performance of mr. J. A. Ratzinger was one of the many free events the kind people of the Vatican organised to entertain tourists, during a sunday visit in 2010. Though it was not the highlight of the trip (in the tomb of St. Peters I saw dozens more) it was still memorable for me personal. Besides his excellent work as pope, he was also the first Hitler Youth member I saw alive. Great memories.

[Image: 28fbf2f45fedae70415ddc2a37024bf4.jpg]
[Image: 50518604panzerpope.jpg]
(November 22, 2012 at 1:29 am)Minimalist Wrote: No, no....not pervert priests...he still doesn't think they did anything wrong... but

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion...-Pope.html

Quote:The entire Christian calendar is based on a miscalculation, the Pope has declared, as he claims in a new book that Jesus was born several years earlier than commonly believed.

Clap I am glad to see that the pope is catching up with the rest of Christianity. As far as i am aware it is common knoweledge the Christ was born earilier than what the R/C calander projected.

Because we know Herod the Great died around 4BC, We also know that Chirst according to the bible was born aprox two years before Herod the Great died... So Yeah, Good Job pope! At least someone in the vat opens his bible every once in a while. ROFLOL

I wonder if the whole December 25 is next thing on the chopping block. I wonder if anyone has told him yet...
Quote: I am glad to see that the pope is catching up with the rest of Christianity

Don't give him too much credit, Drippy.

Quote:Because we know Herod the Great died around 4BC, We also know that Chirst according to the bible was born aprox two years before Herod the Great died.

Of course, your other "holy" book gLuke puts it at after 6 AD ( When Cyrinius ( P. Sulpicius Quirinius) was governor of Syria) but I love watching you guys try to work that one out.
Quote: Herr Von Popenfuhrer

ROFLOL

(November 22, 2012 at 11:42 am)Minimalist Wrote: [Image: 50518604panzerpope.jpg]

XD

I guess it will take another 60 years until people will finaly only assosiate us with nice things.

Isnt it funny that the "christian" nation in which the german pope is least popular is Germany.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ex-minister of secretive sect, admits to child sex abuse zebo-the-fat 1 190 January 28, 2024 at 10:58 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Mormon Church Admits Smith Married 14 year old JesusHChrist 15 4136 September 16, 2015 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  "The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven" admits he was lying. Davka 64 15200 February 21, 2015 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: goodwithoutgod
  Alabama Preacher Admits having AIDS, Sleeps with Flock JesusHChrist 10 2964 October 9, 2014 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  Archbishop of Canterbury admits he has doubts about God zebo-the-fat 78 14504 September 28, 2014 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: Lek
  It's Not Nice to Fuck With Herr Von Popenfuhrer Minimalist 4 2164 April 6, 2012 at 4:06 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Former Ex-Gay Activist Admits Gay People Don’t Change Rev. Rye 64 24908 December 30, 2011 at 6:46 pm
Last Post: TheDarkestOfAngels
  Herr Von Popenfuhrer has Minimalist 9 2306 January 12, 2011 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Rwandrall
  Herr Von Popenfuhrer Sued Minimalist 6 2261 September 26, 2010 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Shinylight