Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For You Ex-Christians/Skeptics Who Want A Good Laugh
For You Ex-Christians/Skeptics Who Want A Good Laugh
I have been involved in a debate with a fundamentalist Christian/Catholic named "Stompboxman" for nearly 12 months. This guy just WON'T GIVE UP! He is SO persistent (and irrational) that he just WILL NOT budge. I give him credit for being a trooper. Anyways, checkout the debate here and tell me what you think:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/show...t./page821

I figured, for anyone interested, you could get some serious laughs. Sometimes debates begin in the oddest places!
[Image: AtheistForumsSig.jpg]
RE: For You Ex-Christians/Skeptics Who Want A Good Laugh
The guy is an utter idiot. Thanks for posting it got a few laughs from it.
Wow... I puked in my mouth a little.

This guy is so drenched in delusion it puts me off a little. It reminds me of a guy I debated for a while (before I got banned from his Christian forum) who insisted that evolution is a religion...
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle
Maybe you can direct him here, I can see us having a lot of fun with this one.

Badger
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
He's desperate to believe in bullshit. There is no hope for the truly deluded.
Yikes - what a muppet! And you've been engaging this idiot for a year? You deserve a medal!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did Jesus want to create a poli-theism religion? Eclectic 83 6250 December 18, 2022 at 7:54 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Enough of this crap, I want to hear directly from god Foxaèr 82 5669 December 22, 2020 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Prycejosh1987
  If there is a God(s) it/they clearly don't want us to believe in them, no? Duty 12 1412 April 5, 2020 at 8:36 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  A friend of mine posted this on Facebook and couldn't help but laugh GODZILLA 28 5006 March 23, 2018 at 3:49 am
Last Post: Amarok
  My dad made me laugh unintentionally Der/die AtheistIn 16 5985 January 2, 2018 at 2:12 am
Last Post: Athene
  Why do far right Christian-Conservatives want to put Jesus in schools NuclearEnergy 41 8281 February 8, 2017 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Asmodee
Thumbs Down Why I Don't Want To Be An Atheist ThePrick 189 17684 November 4, 2016 at 1:58 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  What I love, What I hate, What I want, What I believe. WinterHold 9 1631 July 18, 2016 at 5:52 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  Why do religious people desperately want to class Atheism as a religion? TheMonster 75 19604 November 25, 2015 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: Cato
  Why would any Woman want to be a part of Christianity? Spooky 33 8411 July 23, 2015 at 1:41 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd