Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DHS purchases 1.6 billion hollow point rounds.
DHS purchases 1.6 billion hollow point rounds.
For those who don't know DHS stands for Department of Homeland Security.
After looking into it the rounds are to be used in all sorts of weapons such as 45. to 50.cal machine guns, Sniper rifle's, Assault rifle's, Sub Machineguns and handguns.

This information is true and can be obtained through gov. websites. Hollow point rounds are used only against unarmored target's for those who do not understand the difference between them and normal rounds.

Honestly even militaries know if somebody get a better gun, you better get one too. No matter how much you deny it guns are power, you don't want any fine, I will have guns so I will have the power you better listen to me because you are unarmed.

Link to topic, If Obama is opposed to guns why buy 1.6 billion rounds of hollow points?

http://www.naturalnews.com/038407_ammuni...l_war.html

Assault Weapons ban 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_...Dglpt8hpyg
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
RE: DHS purchases 1.6 billion hollow point rounds.
Because Obama is a terrorist leader and member of Al-Qaeda.

Better buy some nuclear wapons since he is in control of those too!
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."
Mao Zedong
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
(January 10, 2013 at 5:19 am)JohnDG Wrote: "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."
Mao Zedong

Mao is not my reference.
No, it just stated it so the topic remains more serious than mockery.

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
Samuel Adams

"If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."
Samuel Adams

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers."
Thomas Jefferson
That link you posted starts with an Adolf Hitler quote, so why take it serious anyway?
If the state wants to exterminate the civilians, hollow rounds are not you biggest worry.

Are you stupid?

Hell, why not build some private gas chambers to fight the new Adolf
Hitler?
I just google searched for the statistics and picked one because the name mentions obama being opposed to guns. I specifically never stated the dhs wants to exterminate civilians, are you stupid?

The dhs bought 1.6 billion rounds of hollow point bullets for use in domestic environments while advocating a ban to civilian fire arms which might I state are not assault weapons, are you stupid?

But hey if you are stupid, read every single thing on that page/website I did not mention and attribute it to me because you might be stupid anyways.

"After looking into it the rounds are to be used in all sorts of weapons such as 45. to 50.cal machine guns, Sniper rifle's, Assault rifle's, Sub Machine guns and handguns."

This is what I want you to look into, nothing else. Left alone DHS has no legitimate reason to buy 1.6 billion of those types of rounds.

If they did want to exterminate they would not bother with the hollow rounds, but if they want to subdue the populace that's a different story. Tanks, helicopters, jets, bombs and most extensively biological weapons would be used to exterminate.

Hey maybe you should sign the petition to outlaw petitioning its real and for people like you.
I am curious if you know what an IDIQ contract is, John. I'm also curious if you have a clue who uses what kind of ammunition (hollow point versus FMJ) and why?
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
"Natural News"

"Real News, published by the people, naturaly" - that`s a even worse slogan than "Fair and Balanced"

Quote:Obama to follow in footsteps of Hitler, Stalin with 'executive order' disarmament of the American people

o k.

Thinking

One does not have to be a genius to see that this is another prophet of godwin page.

Quote:If you thought Sandy Hook was bad, the British massacres of disarmed colonists were far worse

Got to be one of the dumbest "comparisons" of all time.

Well, let`s look at the actual article:

Quote:"An evil exists that threatens every man, woman and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland." - Adolf Hitler, 1922.

Quote mining bitches!!!
Hitler meant the eradication of "bolshiwist jewdeism" was responsible for most harms and should be eradicated, not gun control.

Oh yes: Godwin!

The rest is basicaly conspiracy crap.

So John, have you returned from the dead to continue posting your pathetic nonsence?
Hollow points are useful for a situation in which your target is positioned amongst a crowd of non-combatants. IOW, they reduce the risk of penetrating the target and continuing on the the bystander behind the target. They give greater knowdown power but also cause greater damage as side effects of the manner in which this is achieved (from the perspective of law enforcement they're extremely advantageous if the target is armored btw - as it amounts to hitting someone in the chest with a very large very fast sledgehammer). That sounds like a pretty legitimate reason to deploy the round to me.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At what point is America no longer a safe place for me to live? TaraJo 41 3944 July 16, 2022 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  [Serious] What's the point? Trump and the GOP are clearly above the law no matter what you say GODZILLA 21 2519 May 21, 2019 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The cruelty is the point Aroura 8 1037 October 12, 2018 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  A good article for understanding what motivates Trumpsters from their point of view Whateverist 15 2214 November 17, 2016 at 4:25 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What Kind of Genius Loses A Billion Dollars? Minimalist 30 4235 October 7, 2016 at 12:27 am
Last Post: InquiringMind
  What's the point in dating single mothers? Errol Monite 410 33460 June 4, 2016 at 2:54 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  What's $100 billion among friends? Minimalist 18 2546 February 28, 2016 at 12:22 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  2 Billion pounds for Syrian aid given by David Cameron. paulpablo 52 5500 February 8, 2016 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Declining DHS questioning bladevalant546 5 977 September 9, 2013 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: wwjs
  The Gay Marriage Issue Misses the Point ComplexityofChaos 67 27145 January 20, 2013 at 12:37 am
Last Post: Violet