Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:12 am

Poll: What should the Cats be named?
This poll is closed.
Darcy and Elizabeth
6.25%
1 6.25%
Aragorn and Arwen
12.50%
2 12.50%
Luffy and Nami
12.50%
2 12.50%
Garrus and Tali
25.00%
4 25.00%
Other (make your own suggestion in the comments below)
43.75%
7 43.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name Germans' Cats!
Name Germans' Cats!
This is an outrage. German has not named his cats, so I think we should do it for him. Have a say in what the pretty kitties shall be called!
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

RE: Name Germans' Cats!
I think it is obvious what I went for.
Cunt
lol

I was writing a thread, offering it to you and explainging what my cats are like when I noticed this.
Sorry, beat you to the punch. If you don't like it I can always delete this thread. Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

or I could post the info here
Please do! Smile

'); DROP TABLE `cats`;--

and

"/><script>alert('XSS')</script>
Maybe we should all talk about these cats face-to-face, huh, Kay?

(I got this. ;D )
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
info on cats from thread I intended to open:

Now I think 4 or 5 people already said that I should finaly give names to both my cats and to be honest I dont really care.
I have basicaly been calling them "cat" for 2-3 years.

but if it gives you satisfaction. I am simply not shure that I will remember calling them.

This is the tomcat or "boycat"/"kater"/ "Katze" how I call him:

[Image: FILE0072.jpg]

He is the laziest male living thin I know, he spends most of his time simply lying arround, preferably in the sun or another warm place.
He is very heavy eats tons of food.
He has the habbit of not giving a fuck about what you are doing or who you are. If you eat, he will jump on the table and try to eat.
If you sit at a table, he like to jump on that table for your attention, thereby sticking his enormous balls into your face.
And if he wants a cuddle he will miau until you go crazy.
I have a kind of storage, cooling chamber where I keep my food stored, when the door opens he follows sometimes specificaly waiting in front of that door, his taktic to get food is to look at you in his nicest way, starts purring and jostling your legs.

This is the cat, or "catgirl"/ "girl" /"girlcat"/"cat" as I call her:

[Image: FILE0007.jpg]

She is a genozidial mass murderer.
She brings home an average of 4-5 mice a day, she has catched mice, moles, rats, wild rats, young european martens, birds, baby hedgehogs, frogs, lizzards, bats and even fucking snakes! The worst thing is watching her eat the things, playing with them and then usualy crushing their skulls between her jaws, before eating them.
She attacks everything that looks or moves in a suspicious way, and real hunting beast.
She also doesnt give a fuck about who you are, and worse than that, she actualy thinks she owns the place. "like a boss" is a phrase which perfectly expresses her behavior, she is aware of what you are capable of and oftern tryies to outsmart you. She hides in front of the door to the food storage room and tries to jump in when you open without you taking notice, then she hides in there. And if you didnt see her and leave, she has a feast on everything in there.
She also doesnt care if you dont want to cuddle her, if she wants to be cuddled she will bite and scratch you until you do it, and if she doesnt want to be cuddled shw weill bite and scratch you until you let her.

So.

Any suggestions?
I voted. But if not my vote then I wish them to be called "Annoyer" and "Me-Also!".

...but I doubt that that choice will be popular Sad

Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Name That Tune V2.0 onlinebiker 14 608 August 7, 2022 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  New file, dogs/cats, how to frustrate your human brewer 13 773 July 1, 2022 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Name me........ Brian37 6 638 July 3, 2021 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Stray cats. Brian37 17 1277 April 27, 2021 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Name that musician... arewethereyet 29 1661 April 19, 2021 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2264 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Name your poison. Brian37 49 1765 August 29, 2020 at 11:45 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Already want to change my name again Foxaèr 14 807 July 12, 2020 at 1:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Why don't we name tornadoees like hurricanes? Brian37 19 1687 April 26, 2020 at 12:37 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  Dogs or cats? Losty 67 4404 October 25, 2019 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer