Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More conspiracy poison.
More conspiracy poison.
My sister came across this link. I could not get past the first paragraph. She wanted see if I would deconstruct it, but tripe is tripe and details don't matter. How much of any comic book do you have to read to know it is a comic book?

I explained to her that it is more important to understand why psychologically people make up superstitions and conspiracies than it is to deconstruct them. Most people once they get to this level of elaborate tripe, it is almost, if not impossible to pull them out. So I do this more for someone floating around looking for "something" in hopes maybe I can prevent someone else from drinking the same poison.

If someone wants to go into detail, be my guest. To me it is no different than the stupid "third man" JFK "magic bullet", Loc Ness, big foot, Ouija Board, psychics, Tarrot card crap.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20R..._trust.htm
RE: More conspiracy poison.
I am not a friend of the UN, but at least I have arguments, based on a certain thing called reality.

Which is available now on reality.de
(January 23, 2013 at 9:58 am)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: I am not a friend of the UN,

Neither is Australia mate Big Grin
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
That website is weird...

I'd continue reading it but I figure flying round on minecraft creative mode with TNT is a far better use of my time.
(January 23, 2013 at 10:02 am)Insanity x Wrote: That website is weird...

I'd continue reading it but I figure flying round on minecraft creative mode with TNT is a far better use of my time.

I'd rather staple my nuts to the wall than swallow that garbage. But shit like this does need to be taken seriously, just like weeds, cults can grow into movements and religions.

This is how Sceintology started. Get a elaborate writer, draw the gullible in, "poof" instant lemmings.
One of Kent Hovind's "seminars" is two hours devoted to crazy conspiracy theories like these.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
What have these dickheads got against Albert Pike? He was a good guy.
He wrote these lyrics.

(January 23, 2013 at 2:12 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: One of Kent Hovind's "seminars" is two hours devoted to crazy conspiracy theories like these.

Kent Hovind has a prison record too.
(January 23, 2013 at 2:29 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(January 23, 2013 at 2:12 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: One of Kent Hovind's "seminars" is two hours devoted to crazy conspiracy theories like these.

Kent Hovind has a prison record too.

Clearly, Lucifer INC knew he was foiling their plans.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily conspiracy Fake Messiah 1920 94295 March 26, 2024 at 11:34 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Difference between religion & conspiracy theory? Fake Messiah 2 1050 February 7, 2021 at 10:58 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The BMI Conspiracy Foxaèr 42 13212 May 5, 2020 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Trying to make conspiracy theories Fake Messiah 20 2728 November 11, 2019 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hairspray Conspiracy Fake Messiah 5 2388 May 12, 2016 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Conspiracy theories against the Jews. CapnAwesome 20 8132 September 22, 2015 at 12:23 am
Last Post: geckomamasita
  The greatest conspiracy theory ever Laza 47 11344 September 14, 2015 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Conspiracy theories? ignoramus 41 11032 June 24, 2015 at 7:36 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  conspiracy theories DramaQueen 24 6058 September 7, 2014 at 12:21 am
Last Post: DangerousElf
  It's a CONSPIRACY!! LalalaTabby 47 16328 January 16, 2014 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: LalalaTabby