Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:42 pm

Poll: Do you beleve a Quake-Tsunami will happen on Sept. 2010 on the West Coast?
This poll is closed.
yes
0%
0 0%
no
100.00%
8 100.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mega Quake-Tsunami to Ruin US West Coast
Mega Quake-Tsunami to Ruin US West Coast
A friend of mine and I were at the coast last week and lo and behold we found this on his window on a little piece of paper:

Quote:Sept 2010 Mega Quake-Tsunami to Ruin US West Coast
Multiple, supernatural, confirmations, backing this for Sept 2010 & collapse to follow. Investigations into this is vital for U & Family to build faith, to prepare. Read of George Washington's angelic visitation. Read of 3 people in 1 night getting same dream & other amazing signs. If you doubt, at least get away from the West Coast by Sept 3rd 2010 or possibly wind up dead. Most of all,this message given thru Jesus Christ as a sign to U. Is your name written in his book of life or RU still under the curse of death? See what else is to come! Investigation>2ww4.blogspot.com$ Fall-Revolution-Invasion-WW3-WW4

This is a bunch of BULL CRAP!

I guess whatever church at this part of the West Coast is trying their hardest to get people to build their faith, or any other pre-conceived notion.

And to think that Jesus Christ sent this message, and that he has a book. Makes me laugh.

And why would I want to leave the west coast for such a frivolous idea?

It would be far to catastrophic for the West Coast to have a quake plus a tsunami all in one.

And besides I have lost my faith, why would I want to build it again?

Unless the above is true, there is no reason to believe this.

Amp
RE: Mega Quske-tsunami to Ruin US West Coast
(August 22, 2009 at 8:38 pm)Amphora Wrote: This is a bunch of BULL CRAP!

I don't know about September 2010 but there is an underwater feature called "The Ditch" which has shown previous earthquake activity that if/when it does go will make the latter look like chicken piss! The east coast isn't much better off either ... if one of the Canary Islands west side slides into the sea the US East Coast will have something like 6 hours before it is hit by a tsunami.

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
RE: Mega Quske-tsunami to Ruin US West Coast
I don't believe we can predict earthquakes and Tsunami's that far ahead in the future, but a massive underwater earthquake followed by a tsunami is not improbable. That why there is a tsunami warning system along the oceans near the US.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  East & West Epic Foxaèr 26 1266 January 18, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  AF Get Together US East Coast 2018 Joods 71 6081 October 26, 2017 at 5:54 am
Last Post: Brian37
  my cousin who goes to a mega church septembernine 8 1070 September 19, 2017 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Happy newyears from the east coast USA dyresand 6 1201 January 1, 2016 at 10:37 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  All the ways we can ruin sex vorlon13 114 9930 September 26, 2015 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Change a word, ruin a quote Cyberman 71 9245 March 26, 2015 at 7:55 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Kanye West releases CRAZY T-shirt design! CleanShavenJesus 13 3417 July 17, 2013 at 10:28 am
Last Post: Kayenneh
Rainbow Best way to ruin an al qaida website MilesTailsPrower 2 1352 July 27, 2011 at 10:10 pm
Last Post: Judas BentHer
  Japan Tsunami Dog Reunited With Owner HeyItsZeus 5 2539 April 7, 2011 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: HeyItsZeus
  Kanye West Eilonnwy 29 10323 September 26, 2009 at 4:35 am
Last Post: Guerilla Radio