Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 5, 2024, 8:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Previous tab
Previous tab
Is there anyway that clicking on the previous tab can return the last post of the previous page rather than the first as I'm always having to scroll down to the end of the page to see what the preceding post was?
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: Previous tab
Press back on your browser to do that Tongue

Yes that would be good.. maybe increasing the number of posts in your options would catch enough?
What might be better is to have a link next to the top post that takes you to the bottom of the page, and vice-versa. What do you think?

I'd prefer to add functionality rather than modify it (which could confuse people)
Yes I like that idea.
Me too. Good idea.

EvF
Sonofabitch! Fr0d0 and EvF agree on something! The_Truth was right the end is near!

Rhizo
Implemented - Previous tab
Ok, I've implemented the feature. Please test it and see what you think. I'm not sure about the positioning of the links, or the size of them, so I am prepared to move them if people have suggestions.

The link that takes you to the bottom is right above the first post (next to the topic title), and the link that takes you to the first post is under the last one (next to the "Next Oldest | Next Newest" links).
RE: Extra Features
Works perfectly, mate! Big Grin Great job!
The dark side awaits YOU...AngryAtheism
"Only the dead have seen the end of war..." - Plato
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to hide previous username? DarkFalz555 5 1469 November 17, 2017 at 1:31 am
Last Post: Losty