Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What did it?
What did it?
What caused you to avert from your natural disposition and turn to atheism?
RE: What did it?
(February 16, 2013 at 6:36 pm)chasingthetruth Wrote: What caused you to avert from your natural disposition and turn to atheism?

My natural disposition is atheism Smile
What made you stop beating your wife?
I never turned atheist, I was born without belief. It was you who turned into muslim, most likely indoctrinated by your parents.
God did it.
We're all born atheists. We're exposed to religion through culture. Some of us remain atheists in spite of this exposure, while others conform to their culture for a time.
Everyone is born an atheist, or an unbeliever at any rate. But the deal is we're not convinced by the religions on offer. The fact that they provide no concrete evidence at all to substantiate any of their claims being a big one but there are various other reasons as well.
(February 16, 2013 at 6:39 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: What made you stop beating your wife?

I don't beat my wife. Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids. ROFLOL
How's your chase going?
(February 16, 2013 at 6:43 pm)Zone Wrote: Everyone is born an atheist, or an unbeliever at any rate. But the deal is we're not convinced by the religions on offer. The fact that they provide no concrete evidence at all to substantiate any of their claims being a big one but there are various other reasons as well.

The Kapauku Papuans of West Guinea would disagree.