Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am back!!! Well kind of...
I am back!!! Well kind of...
Hello all! Smile

It's been a long time since I have been on here, but I had a few extra minutes to kill so I figured I'd pop on and see how everyone has been.

So...

How have you all been? I am really glad to see the forum still going strong it's by far the best forum of this kind out there!

Regards,

SW
RE: I am back!!! Well kind of...
Hello, hello! They went and made me moderator. Fancy that Big Grin
What have you yourself been up to?
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(February 23, 2013 at 2:57 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: Hello, hello! They went and made me moderator. Fancy that Big Grin
What have you yourself been up to?

Moderator!?Smile I feel like Han Solo when he is released from carbonite and he finds out that Luke is a Jedi Knight :-P Congrats, you certainly deserve the honor/responsibility, you were always a fair-minded poster on here.

I have been trying to stay busy with working, doing a lot of reading, playing guitar, and I have been training for a half-marathon in June, so that's taking some time too. Nothing too exciting, but enough to keep me busy!
Half-marathon? Wow, that's tough! Have you set a time limit for yourself? Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

[Image: rei-002-wave.png]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Wow, I actually kind of missed ya. I'll get over it. Tongue

How the hell of you been, God boy?
Well, whattya know. Prayers are answered after all!

I jest, of course.
Welcome back.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 23, 2013 at 3:19 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: Half-marathon? Wow, that's tough! Have you set a time limit for yourself? Smile

If I can average around six minutes per mile I'll be super happy, anything under 6:20 per mile and I'll feel good about the race.

(February 23, 2013 at 4:00 pm)Shell B Wrote: Wow, I actually kind of missed ya. I'll get over it. Tongue

How the hell of you been, God boy?

Big Grin I knew I'd get something quite lovely but dripping with sarcasm from you Shell. I have been pretty good, hanging in there. I may actually buy your book by the way, don't worry I won't tell anyone in order to keep your "street cred" intact :-P

You'll know the answer to this question, is there an alternative URL to this site or just atheistforums.org?

(February 23, 2013 at 4:18 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Welcome back.

I figured you'd still be on here Rhythm, can't say I am disappointed though.

(February 23, 2013 at 4:12 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Well, whattya know. Prayers are answered after all!

I jest, of course.

Are you jesting about being glad I am back or saying that praryers are answered? Or both? :-P

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, it's been about four years. What's up all? Mudhammam 12 1217 July 15, 2021 at 10:36 am
Last Post: tackattack
  well im back dyresand 12 1232 April 25, 2020 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  Well hello Abaddon_ire 23 3238 October 6, 2017 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Well hello atheist forums anonymousyam 27 3469 April 3, 2016 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: c172
  Well, Hai Ari Sheffield 14 2083 March 21, 2016 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  well, hello Mermaid 30 4533 October 10, 2015 at 4:37 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Good Morning! (...well, it's morning here anyway) Lewligan 13 2511 June 11, 2014 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  well I'm here ,what do you know.. Artur Axmann 10 2394 May 28, 2014 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Brakeman
  Well well, what have we here? BlackMason 13 2502 May 11, 2014 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Well here I am yoshirama 26 3465 January 27, 2014 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: EgoRaptor