Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 9:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avocates buy house across from Church.
Avocates buy house across from Church.
Gay rights advocates buy a house across from the infamous homophobic Westboro Baptist Church. Here is an article from the Huffington Post with video.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/19..._ref=false
RE: Avocates buy house across from Church.
This should be good.

Snacks
I simply dont get it, how people keep giving that group of unimportent unimportents attention.

I have personaly kept ignoring them, because it is media attention which these people want first and for most.

Kind of like the wash up former reality TV dribble that eats rat`s anuses and maggots in jungle camp shows in white trash european TV.
They should paint the house hot pink and put up rainbow flags EVERYWHERE.
(March 19, 2013 at 6:29 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: I simply dont get it, how people keep giving that group of unimportent unimportents attention.

I have personaly kept ignoring them, because it is media attention which these people want first and for most.

Kind of like the wash up former reality TV dribble that eats rat`s anuses and maggots in jungle camp shows in white trash european TV.

Because if you don't they end up competing for members and they can get bigger. At one time the KKK had a majority of members in the House and Senate in our country. And imagine if someone during the time of Mohammed had ridiculed him. Imagine if the Age of Enlightenment had started 2,000 years ago before the cult of Christ had started.

Imagine if people hadn't ignored L Ron Hubbard, Scientology wouldn't be fucking up so many minds today.

Imagine if someone had ridiculed Joseph Smith, you wouldn't have FLDS women and girls living in plantation prisons deeply indoctrinated and abused.

You cant get rid of them, but it would be foolish to ignore them.

(March 19, 2013 at 6:29 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: I simply dont get it, how people keep giving that group of unimportent unimportents attention.

That is how cults grow into religions, because people ignore them.

(March 19, 2013 at 6:39 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: They should paint the house hot pink and put up rainbow flags EVERYWHERE.

Um click on the link, and watch the video.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buy parts for Czech Moped Jawa 350! tonnik 7 717 April 16, 2023 at 10:08 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Going to buy a gun onlinebiker 46 2479 October 17, 2021 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Spooky
  Things you buy and never really use Theswordismyleopard 28 1892 September 1, 2020 at 11:47 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Which console zo buy a 12-year-old kid? franzis 20 2438 February 23, 2020 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Company that sold me my house is.... Brian37 18 1407 November 28, 2018 at 1:20 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Hanging out at a friends house last night. Brian37 45 4876 November 26, 2018 at 9:44 am
Last Post: Cod
  Federal Judge Orders White House To Temporarily Restore Press Access To Jim Acosta A Theist 120 10695 November 19, 2018 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Lego-Type House Building BrianSoddingBoru4 4 538 May 1, 2018 at 8:56 am
Last Post: johan
  How many days of food in your house brewer 35 2568 November 2, 2017 at 11:19 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  My house and mental health issues Brian37 17 3837 September 15, 2017 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: Brian37