Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need a music forum!
We need a music forum!
FSM GrinFSM GrinFSM GrinFSM GrinFSM GrinFSM GrinFSM GrinFSM Grin
FSM DEMANDS A MUSIC FORUM CATEGORY SUITABLE FOR HIS EARS OF ROCK AND JAZZ
RE: We need a music forum!
(September 8, 2009 at 6:16 am)theVOID Wrote: FSM GrinFSM GrinFSM GrinFSM GrinFSM GrinFSM GrinFSM GrinFSM Grin
FSM DEMANDS A MUSIC FORUM CATEGORY SUITABLE FOR HIS EARS OF ROCK AND JAZZ

But only if it has actual music in it ... not that trash Ev listens to <GD&RVVF>

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
Lmao i think he idea is that we all post tunes.
That would be fun haha we could discover some new tunes altogether too! Smile
The dark side awaits YOU...AngryAtheism
"Only the dead have seen the end of war..." - Plato
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
I suggest people search out 'dear god' by XTC.

or 'roll the bones' by rush

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

"Welcome to a new kind of tension, All across the idiot nation" Smile I'm not quite sure what you mean by post tunes, though i am not averse to it Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
If we're able to post songs we like, I for one will contribute majorly in this section probably haha Tongue
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
Might I suggest we just use the Video forum? The best way of getting audio to play is probably through a video anyway, and YouTube does have a load of music videos uploaded.
Good point, Adrian.

I was thinking, how about a subforum for album/song(s) recommendations?
(September 8, 2009 at 9:03 am)Retorth Wrote: That would be fun haha we could discover some new tunes altogether too! Smile

Speaking of 'altogether'

'The Altogether' is the 6th album by my favourite band of all time by far who I'm seeing live later this month: Orbital.

(Just thought I'd note that to annoy Kyu, since he started on me first by saying I listen to 'trash'. I just like music that sounds awesome that's all Tongue).

I think the idea of a music forum is a great idea....how shall tunes be posted if not from say...youtube though? If not in video form? I see Adrian's point there.I like the idea though, that's for sure. So perhaps we should have a subsection to the Video Forum called 'Music' or something? Since quite a big proportion of 'videos' can be music.

Only 'actual' music eh Kyu? Almost sounds like the NTS fallacy on your part: "No true music would sound like that!" LOL, I beg to differ.

EvF

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is the fucking forum quote function in need of some subtle fucking tweekage? Succubus 14 1925 March 18, 2018 at 5:59 am
Last Post: GUBU
  New to this forum, need help WackyWicky 6 1443 December 2, 2013 at 8:02 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko