Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
about time
about time
I really don't want to say anythink about myself...except what am really thinking. To be honest: I think 90% atheist become atheist so they can get the attention from Mommy and Daddy. "Look Mommy! Look Daddy! I'm an atheist!! I also picture 90% of atheist sitting in front of the computer with black tee shirts with pictures of skulls and heavy metal bands. Most of you all I believe will never get an education except for a couple of years of community college. What more can I say...
RE: about time
(May 18, 2013 at 12:04 am)ebg Wrote: What more can I say...

"Hi, I'm a troll."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Recognize that the very molecules that make up your body, the atoms that construct the molecules, are traceable to the crucibles that were once the centers of high mass stars that exploded their chemically rich guts into the galaxy, enriching pristine gas clouds with the chemistry of life. So that we are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically. That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that. It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson
(May 18, 2013 at 12:04 am)ebg Wrote: I really don't want to say anythink about myself...except what am really thinking. To be honest: I think 90% atheist become atheist so they can get the attention from Mommy and Daddy. "Look Mommy! Look Daddy! I'm an atheist!! I also picture 90% of atheist sitting in front of the computer with black tee shirts with pictures of skulls and heavy metal bands. Most of you all I believe will never get an education except for a couple of years of community college. What more can I say...

Perhaps you missed this?

http://atheistforums.org/forum-11.html

Quote:Whilst we are generally lenient with insulting language / rudeness in other forums, this kind of behaviour is explicitly disallowed in the Introductions forum.
(May 18, 2013 at 12:04 am)ebg Wrote: I really don't want to say anythink about myself...except what am really thinking. To be honest: I think 90% atheist become atheist so they can get the attention from Mommy and Daddy. "Look Mommy! Look Daddy! I'm an atheist!!

I think 90%, at least, Christians become Christians because Mommy and Daddy make them.

Quote:I also picture 90% of atheist sitting in front of the computer with black tee shirts with pictures of skulls and heavy metal bands. Most of you all, I believe, will never get an education except for a couple of years of community college. What more can I say...

I don't know what more you can say, but I believe that, with your mastery of grammar approaching that of a second-grader, you have no room to criticize anybody else's level of education. Turn in an essay in English 101 with that many errors and see what happens.
I'm closing this thread (pending staff review) because the troll who posted it has immediately broken the Introductions Rule, and his ignorant and highly insulting post is only going to force many of our members to break the rule in turn.

Typical behavior from a christian. Rude and ignorant.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Long time atheist, first time poster... JustEd 13 3695 April 4, 2012 at 5:59 am
Last Post: Erinome