Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel becoming increasingly racist towards minorities.
Israel becoming increasingly racist towards minorities.
This is one of the harshest articles I ever read in a German paper concerning the state of Israel. It`s on the recent rise of violence against Arabs, Migrants and other minorities including Yemenite and Etheopian Jews, from the religious and nationalist right wing:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/worl...03529.html
RE: Israel becoming increasingly racist towards minorities.
I wonder how you say Tea Bagger in Hebrew?

[Image: the-republican-party-republican-party-go...543029.jpg]
(June 5, 2013 at 9:45 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I wonder how you say Tea Bagger in Hebrew?

[Image: the-republican-party-republican-party-go...543029.jpg]

I would really like to see some of the bible belt rednecks meet some Jews, and then I would like to observe that meeting.
The meaning of the state of Israel was to create a safe haven for all jews on the globe, and not to create a red carpet for the christians. I would go so far as to say that most of them support the state of Israel for a reason which is actualy antisemetic (being that they disregard the jews as simple placeholders until Jesus returns to either convert or damn them).

If I could ask Bibi Nethanyahu something, it would be:

"What is it like for the primeminister of a jewish nation to accept support from antisemites?"
Bibi takes the money and runs.
The Germans are coming ' Wrote: I would really like to see some of the bible belt rednecks meet some Jews, and then I would like to observe that meeting.

I grew up in the South in the heart of the Bible Belt on a cattle ranch in a tiny town of less that 1000 people. Running around the woods barefoot with a coondog following behind me everywhere I went.

I visited Israel in 1999. The Jews were awesome. I'm still in close touch with one of them even now 14 years later. Great people.

Go Israel!
The above makes no fucking sense in the context of the discussion, which is over the treatment of non-Jews by an increasingly powerful right wing.

In fact, one might take it as mindless endorsement made purely by association of friends in an uncritical manner.

Are you mindless?
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Tea baggers make me laugh but that is mainly because tea-bagging in the UK means sucking a man's scrotal sack. I kid you not.
(June 8, 2013 at 1:07 am)Moros Synackaon Wrote: The above makes no fucking sense in the context of the discussion, which is over the treatment of non-Jews by an increasingly powerful right wing.

In fact, one might take it as mindless endorsement made purely by association of friends in an uncritical manner.

Are you mindless?

I was responding to a single statement made by The Germans Are Coming. That's why I quoted that single statement. You do understand why the quote function exists I presume.

Are you so lacking in common decency that you must find a reason to find fault and insult with everything that anyone ever says?

(June 8, 2013 at 1:35 am)max-greece Wrote: Tea baggers make me laugh but that is mainly because tea-bagging in the UK means sucking a man's scrotal sack. I kid you not.

It means the basically the same thing here. To "Tea Bag" someone is to drop your scrot in a friend's mouth. Usually when they are passed out from drinking too much.

We Americans laugh about calling them Tea Baggers too.
(June 5, 2013 at 9:53 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: I would go so far as to say that most of them support the state of Israel for a reason which is actualy antisemetic (being that they disregard the jews as simple placeholders until Jesus returns to either convert or damn them).

I would say that is correct.
(June 8, 2013 at 1:35 am)max-greece Wrote: Tea baggers make me laugh but that is mainly because tea-bagging in the UK means sucking a man's scrotal sack. I kid you not.

It means the same thing here. Jokes on them...except they keep electing their jokes.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVlK_kifLizM6lAvcUC1V...hOUANXUTfF]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The army is one of the best examples of gender inequality towards MEN Macoleco 64 5308 February 18, 2021 at 8:04 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  I Beleive... I Must Be A Racist! N0RT0N 49 3119 July 25, 2020 at 1:57 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  Are we becoming a masked society? Foxaèr 21 791 June 24, 2020 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Should we be more humanitarian towards the fish we eat? Angrboda 14 1316 October 29, 2018 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  As you age, do you find yourself becoming more or less irritable? Foxaèr 48 8407 May 4, 2018 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Your favourite TV show is racist challenge. paulpablo 66 9879 September 15, 2016 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: Athene
  I don't think, this to be racist, but your give your opinions abaris 20 2784 March 7, 2016 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Lucasfilm's insane attitudes towards "piracy" Aractus 5 1586 December 3, 2015 at 8:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
Video The first time since becoming an atheist that I'm kind of mad at JaclynGlenn. IanHulett 2 823 October 4, 2015 at 12:49 am
Last Post: IanHulett
  Racist woman freaks out in parking lot Autumnlicious 32 5022 June 4, 2014 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: Ryantology