Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50 Simple Proofs, God is Imaginary
Exclamation 
50 Simple Proofs, God is Imaginary
www.yourgodisimaginary.com

I have read about 20 so called "proofs" and found them to be pretty logical.

What does the AtheistForums think?

Has this site been touched upon already?
--- RDW, 17
"Extraordinary claims, require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
"I don't believe in [any] god[s]. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason." - Gherman Titov, Soviet cosmonaut
[Image: truthyellow.jpg]
RE: 50 Simple Proofs, God is Imaginary
I bet Arcanus or John Paul could have rebutted and explained all those claims if they hadn't scurried off back under the rocks from wence they came.

Even though their rebuttals and explainations would have made absolutely no sense.

#32 is one of my favorites.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
Yeah, Arcanus is very intelligent for a Christian, and he knows his shit well. Theres basically no way to get around it. But I like many of these proofs. I recently read some good things you've mentioned in other threads.

Keep up the good work! Big Grin
--- RDW, 17
"I don't believe in [any] god[s]. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason." - Gherman Titov, Soviet cosmonaut
(September 24, 2009 at 11:02 pm)littlegrimlin1 Wrote: Yeah, Arcanus.....knows his shit well.

QFT. Big Grin
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
---------------
NO MA'AM
(September 24, 2009 at 11:33 pm)Dotard Wrote: QFT. Big Grin

Hhahaha, I didn't mean that! But hilarious! Big Grin
--- RDW, 17
That's the problem Arcanus and John Paul seem to have. They start with a pile of shit like God is one and God is three simutainiously (<--sp?). When challenged on the obsurdity of that statement they claim it is truth because a bunch of ancient long dead catholics said it is so.

Not unlike my great grandpa takes a pile of dog shit, paints it gold and I maintain it really is gold because my great grandfather said it was. Hence why I immediately associated "shit" with what they spout.

Well, did spout. I think Arcanus, like John Paul, has left the room. Funny how they always leave when it becomes obvious their invocations of "orthodoxy" (or peppering posts with latin phrases and words) does not make the idiocracy of the claim go away.
---------------
---------------
NO MA'AM
It's all about the usage of apologetics to sound like they are making sense but in reality, it just doesn't work that way. It's a bunch of BS to being with and always will be.

However, it is admirable that they defend with such zest what they believe in. Smile
The dark side awaits YOU...AngryAtheism
"Only the dead have seen the end of war..." - Plato
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
Wink 
Really? They have left? or just for a while? I think I've heard from them in recent threads I've made and posted in.

Anyways, I need to converse personally with someone I closely agree with. I want to clearly get my arguments straight, and learn from rational people.

I am but a template at this stage in my life.
--- RDW, 17
(September 25, 2009 at 12:02 am)Retorth Wrote: However, it is admirable that they defend with such zest what they believe in. Smile

Yeah but Zest wears down to nothing too fast. I've found Irish Spring lasts longer. Forgot about dove, wears down to nothing in just a couple uses. :p
---------------
---------------
NO MA'AM
lol it wears down exceptionally fast if you're ridiculed repeatedly too.
The dark side awaits YOU...AngryAtheism
"Only the dead have seen the end of war..." - Plato
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The absurd need for logical proofs for God R00tKiT 225 14326 December 31, 2020 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Religion: Simple Lies for Simple People Minimalist 3 532 September 16, 2018 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  A simple question for theists masterofpuppets 86 21003 April 10, 2017 at 11:12 am
Last Post: emjay
  A simple God question if I may. ignoramus 28 5501 February 17, 2017 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Lek
  ★★ We are all atheists/atheistic to ALL Gods (says simple science) ProgrammingGodJordan 80 13015 January 13, 2017 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: ProgrammingGodJordan
  I was wrong about the simple choice. Mystic 42 4956 January 3, 2017 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  It's a simple choice: Mystic 72 6287 December 31, 2016 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  How to become a God, in 3 simple steps (absent faith/belief): ProgrammingGodJordan 91 14763 November 28, 2016 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: ProgrammingGodJordan
  Simple facts don't lie JBrentonK 78 14003 December 29, 2015 at 3:36 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  A simple challenge for atheists bob96 775 109889 February 20, 2015 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: goodwithoutgod