Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RT: Putins propaganda channel
RT: Putins propaganda channel
http://www.spiegel.de/international/busi...16162.html

Quote:Russian President Vladimir Putin has created an anti-CNN for Western audiences with the international satellite news network Russia Today. With its recipe of smart propaganda, sex appeal and unlimited cash, it is outperforming its peers worldwide.

I never watched CNN anyway and I dont think anyone really watches is at all these days. So I am suprised that this article takes it as example.
For international news I watch BBC Worldnews.
RE: RT: Putins propaganda channel
Still can't be as biased and shitty as the regular CNN.
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

[quote='The Germans are coming' pid='492369' dateline='1376402654']
http://www.spiegel.de/international/busi...16162.html

Quote:Russian President Vladimir Putin has created an anti-CNN for Western audiences with the international satellite news network Russia Today. With its recipe of smart propaganda, sex appeal and unlimited cash, it is outperforming its peers worldwide.

Perhaps this is a digital reincarnation of Pravda with a Putin twist?
Not "anti-CNN" but anti-American. Seriously, I haven't seen them make one single positive story about the US ever. I don't know why Russians (well, some of them) have this short dick syndrome when it comes to the US.
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it" - Robert A. Heinlein
Would you blame sports car for an accident instead of drunk driver?
Good guy Ronald Reagan

(August 30, 2013 at 2:15 am)wwjs Wrote: Seriously, I haven't seen them make one single positive story about the US ever. I don't know why Russians (well, some of them) have this short dick syndrome when it comes to the US.

Vice versa.
You can see the propaganda machine and psychology through the meteor videos. I heard the Russian people think we attacked them, all the while Americans thing Russians are the bad guys. I hate to sound irrational, but there is some reason they want Russians to think we are the bad guys and visa versa. Also Napoleon, were Murica that statement does not apply to us....sheesh.
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.
Shock horror, the Russians display America as the bad guy. Not like it doesn't happen the other way around eh?
I watch Russia today, I must admit. I don't know...I kinda feel more inclined to watch that, instead of CNN, as eastern propaganda is still more digestable than western propaganda, I guess.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is LGBTQ Propaganda? Leonardo17 3 461 November 25, 2022 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Are Muslims the real threat? stupid rightist propaganda WinterHold 73 16203 November 1, 2017 at 9:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Anti-Gay propaganda Dystopia 2 1025 July 8, 2014 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Cold War era anti-communist propaganda vs. current USG imagery Mudhammam 3 1487 January 17, 2014 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  Tory Propaganda HorribleOffensiveScouser91 9 2400 February 2, 2013 at 11:54 am
Last Post: HorribleOffensiveScouser91
  Pentagon opens website in propaganda war cratehorus 1 777 November 16, 2012 at 3:19 am
Last Post: JohnDG
  A reason why I dont miss The History Channel Justtristo 13 3355 September 20, 2011 at 7:18 am
Last Post: AStranger