Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Really Don't Know What's Wrong With White People These Days
I Really Don't Know What's Wrong With White People These Days
Some of them are real fucking pussies.

http://progressivepopulist.org/2013/08/2...ned-video/

Quote:A group of 25 African Americans waited two hours to get in a Wild Wing Cafe restaurant in North Charleston, South Carolina, only to be asked to leave almost immediately after entering the restaurant because a white patron felt “threatened” by them.

I guess its marginally better than Florida where if you feel "threatened" you can just start shooting!
RE: I Really Don't Know What's Wrong With White People These Days
You should narrow your target to "southern white hicks", whose name would then answer your original question.
I thought there was only black-on-white racism in America. That'll teach me to listen to A Theist.
They're just lucky George Zimmerman wasn't eating there.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(August 27, 2013 at 7:25 pm)Ryantology Wrote: I thought there was only black-on-white racism in America. That'll teach me to listen to A Theist.

Yeah - he's a professional bullshit artist....so many of the others are only amateurs!
I'd say the manager was the bigger douche nozzle by agreeing with the white customer. Telling a party to move to the back of the bus on account of a single preemptive squawker was bound to end badly. That restaurant is now off my list, just like Chik-Fil-A.

(Please, Hooters...don't fuck up...)Smile
Oh for sure. He'll be out on his ass in no time. I doubt you will find a corporate policy on this at their head quarters.
(August 27, 2013 at 7:53 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: (Please, Hooters...don't fuck up...)Smile

I wonder why they don't try to convince us that boobs are proof of a god. No, I am not referring to the big boob at the restaurant. Intelligent design. HA!!!
Life is better when you are a bit off.
(August 27, 2013 at 8:07 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Oh for sure. He'll be out on his ass in no time. I doubt you will find a corporate policy on this at their head quarters.

Just a paper shredder with dull blades.

(August 27, 2013 at 8:16 pm)ParCutz Wrote:
(August 27, 2013 at 7:53 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: (Please, Hooters...don't fuck up...)Smile

I wonder why they don't try to convince us that boobs are proof of a god. No, I am not referring to the big boob at the restaurant. Intelligent design. HA!!!

Boobs, like god, prove that men are suckers, no? :p
Quote:I wonder why they don't try to convince us that boobs are proof of a god.

Because they all hate boobs.... in public anyway.

http://www.ucanews.com/news/christian-pa...tion/68104

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1305 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What's wrong with Woke Spongebob 40 2828 January 23, 2022 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Liz Cheney Says She Was Wrong... Secular Elf 2 339 September 28, 2021 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  The white privilege to terrorize Foxaèr 116 8221 November 2, 2020 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Militias/BS white anxiety and toilet paper. Brian37 10 1165 October 29, 2020 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 951 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  What do you think all these GOP senators get in return for brown nosing Trump? A Godzilla fan 15 1625 September 30, 2019 at 11:52 am
Last Post: A Godzilla fan
  Looking forward to 3 days of hearings? Brian37 3 369 February 27, 2019 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  White liberals are the true racists Sammin 55 4344 October 23, 2018 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  White Christians are in retreat Minimalist 0 230 October 21, 2018 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist