Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HuffPost lol
HuffPost lol
So yesterday I was on Huff Post debating back and fourth with some super duper Jesus freak. I told him a lot of the supposed events in the Bible are impossible due to the laws of physics. The person replied to me with "God made the laws of physics and I am not going to even question my God"
ROFLOL
That reply literally made me laugh out loud
Giggle•~freaky like the daughter of a pastor~•Giggle
RE: HuffPost lol
There's really not much point in discussion pretty much anything with someone whois willing to invoke magic or the contradictory - because anything can follow from that.
Yeah, when they invoke "Goddidit" it's pretty much a waste of time trying to debate anything with them.

Funny, though, when they want to debate science they'll nitpick everything they can find wrong in hopes of disproving scientific theories, but God gets a special pass.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(September 6, 2013 at 4:56 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: There's really not much point in discussion pretty much anything with someone whois willing to invoke magic or the contradictory - because anything can follow from that.

Yes! it go to the point to where I felt like I would be better of talking to a brick wall Rolleyes
At that point it is time to bring out a hammer.

Works better on bricks.
(September 6, 2013 at 5:04 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: Yeah, when they invoke "Goddidit" it's pretty much a waste of time trying to debate anything with them.

Funny, though, when they want to debate science they'll nitpick everything they can find wrong in hopes of disproving scientific theories, but God gets a special pass.

such a waste of time, sometimes I wonder why I even bother debating them lol you get no where with em. All they know is their bible is true cause it says so Confusedhock:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LoL, sometimes I wonder Foxaèr 3 467 May 2, 2018 at 12:28 am
Last Post: Losty
  LOL I wish this feature was real Edwardo Piet 7 1035 December 21, 2017 at 7:36 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  LOL, this religious forum is retarded Foxaèr 47 4606 October 31, 2017 at 6:22 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  lol, got my first warning on a religious forum Foxaèr 18 1901 October 23, 2017 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: c172
  Another thread about myself lol Edwardo Piet 16 2605 May 22, 2016 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Feminist Threatens to Rape Herself Anonymously LOL Shell B 38 10600 August 26, 2015 at 8:53 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Apparently the United States has killed over 1.3 billion people since 1776 (lol) ReptilianPeon 11 2353 July 25, 2015 at 1:24 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
Tongue Russell Brand Interviews Baptist Church Leaders LOL! Big Blue Sky 6 1861 July 5, 2013 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  OMG! Ubuntu Linux Christian Edition. LOL Phish 7 5412 September 10, 2012 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  lol snail cloud, I see you [4] Autumnlicious 8 2784 April 12, 2011 at 8:09 pm
Last Post: Violet