Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 9:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Economics section?
Economics section?
Is it possible to have an economics section?
I do like discussing the issue regulary and do believe that it can be seperated from politics talk.

Actualy I do believe that it should be seperated from the politics section since some liberterians on this forum open threads that equate their ideology with being economics itself.
RE: Economics section?
(September 26, 2013 at 7:30 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: Is it possible to have an economics section?

It's possible, yes, but the question is ... is there enough of an interest or demand from others for the said section?

Also, I think that economics is almost always tied to politics - in one way or another - so I think that threads pertaining to economic issues can be made in the Politics and History section as well.

Other thoughts or ideas about this are welcome, though, and we will consider them.
I have no interest.

(Voting economically). :p

I think there's already a section for pseudoscience. [Image: w20.png][Image: coffee.gif]

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Going by the first intellectual quarter it's just not feasible. I.Q.'s are down. Personal insults are up. The trading of I.D.E.A.s is bullish, with winning as the IPO instead of setting a trend to exchange thoughts contained within the adult portfolio.

What did I just say? Confused Fall
There is an ALLLL-knowing, ALLLL-powerful, inVISible being who is everywhere, who created the WHOLE universe, who lives in another dimension called heaven, who is perfect in every way, who was never born and will never die, and who watches you every minute of every day (even when you're squeezing one out on the toilet). There are also unicorns, leprechauns, Santa Claus, an Easter Bunny, and a giant purple people eater.

JUST BELIEVE IT!
I don't think it will attract enough attention tbh. The politics section is a good place to discuss economics. That or the mathematics section.
I agree with Divi Tiberio. These days there is no difference between politics and economics anyway.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the adult section? FrustratedFool 33 2905 August 26, 2023 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  [Serious] Human Rights Section: the voting topic WinterHold 64 7172 July 22, 2020 at 4:07 pm
Last Post: Porcupine
  Human Rights Section WinterHold 58 5931 July 15, 2020 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Reasonable way for a new section to be added Foxaèr 4 924 July 15, 2020 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: Porcupine
  Blog section? *Deidre* 112 14528 May 12, 2018 at 3:08 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Which would be the appropriate section for certain movie discussions Astonished 2 1264 January 2, 2017 at 8:37 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Donald Trump section in the forum. paulpablo 18 2050 December 1, 2016 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  Adding a "Life Stories" section to the forum Heat 7 1892 December 2, 2015 at 2:22 am
Last Post: Heat
  Rant section DIRTY_DEEDS_93 2 1187 March 23, 2015 at 2:48 am
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Vote - Sports Section Rayaan 59 14251 September 14, 2013 at 6:31 pm
Last Post: festive1