Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steam/PSN/XBL Names
Steam/PSN/XBL Names
Saw a thread that was made quite some time ago to share some interest in gaming together, but I'm not into the necro thing so I figured it's time to renew it.

My Steam name: counterctu

Game highlights: Borderlands 2, CS Source/GO, Dark Souls PTDE (jolly cooperation anyone?), DotA 2 (not really good at this one, feel free to suffer with me), GTA 4, Far Cry 3, Left 4 Dead 2, Red Orchestra 2, Terraria, Unreal Tourney 3, XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

I have a bunch of uninstalled games and I'm not opposed to buying new ones if they are fun.

League of Legends: TheStrelok

I also have Smite and Starcraft 2 if anyone has those. I'm meh at Smite, suck at SC2.

PSN tag: NuclearSammich. Not really on that very often, mostly just for GTA 5. I have a nice backlog of PS3 games that I should get cracking on though.
No creator in the heavens above (I am the lightning)
Rest your weary mind
No demons in the furnace below (I am the frenzy)
I have realized I AM GOD
RE: Steam/PSN/XBL Names
midorimokona, nice yo meet you. Let's play Borderlands 2 someday! Wink

And I can't list all my Steam games here (even the highlights), I have too many! Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

On steam, I'm Cthulhu. Oh, how original. Big Grin

I don't really play on PSN, but there I go by AcesHigh67 (or was it AcesHigh1967, can't recall).
When I was playing video games I was RDJames on PSN. I also have an old Xbox Live account that was MrBungle808.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
My Steam name is the same as here: jots.

I don´t have alot of games, unfortunately. I mostly play Civ 5, Football Manager, NBA 2k13, Skyrim and Fallout 3.
(September 27, 2013 at 6:03 am)Kayenneh Wrote: midorimokona, nice yo meet you. Let's play Borderlands 2 someday! Wink

And I can't list all my Steam games here (even the highlights), I have too many! Tongue

[shame]I think I'm up to 140+ now.[/shame]

I'm down for some BL2 for sure Smile And I'll be sure to add everyone when I get home. My display name is Strelok with almost all alt codes. You'll know it's be by the obnoxious amounts of Skyrim, BL2 and Dark Souls play time.

Also we could start a Steam group of anyone is interested in that. That'll make it easy to group up I think!
Rest your weary mind
I have realized I AM GOD
Invites sent
the_germans_are_coming

I have created this account very recently and have yet to buy a few games, if you have suggestions I will listen.
(September 27, 2013 at 2:14 pm)Heir Apparent Wrote: [shame]I think I'm up to 140+ now.[/shame]

Heh, you win. I do not have THAT many games Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(September 29, 2013 at 6:09 am)Kayenneh Wrote:
(September 27, 2013 at 2:14 pm)Heir Apparent Wrote: [shame]I think I'm up to 140+ now.[/shame]

Heh, you win. I do not have THAT many games Big Grin

Hehe yeaaaaaaah I like them Steam sales. I think I actually have 126 games on Steam not including the ones outside of Steam. A lot of them I got under $20 so I don't feel bad. In fact I just picked up the newest Tomb Raider for $15 when it's normally $49, so yeah, love me some Valve goodness Smile
Rest your weary mind
I have realized I AM GOD

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Steam sales will last till Dec 3rd Cepheus Ace 2 495 November 28, 2019 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Factorio - Second Highest Rated Steam Game Ever Edwardo Piet 33 4220 June 10, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  PSN names Napoléon 23 2865 February 21, 2017 at 6:19 am
Last Post: Casca
  GTA IV goes for 6 bucks this weekend on steam abaris 10 1612 July 10, 2016 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Fallout 4 vulgar player names abaris 8 3684 August 7, 2015 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Fallout series on sale on steam this weekend abaris 2 932 June 7, 2015 at 5:52 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  AF Steam Group Jaysyn 53 8108 August 27, 2014 at 7:22 am
Last Post: Jaysyn
Heart Steam is coming to Linux! 2,500 new Games !!! All Knowing Hippie 4 2426 August 12, 2012 at 9:19 am
Last Post: Categories+Sheaves
  Steam Reforged 33 15126 July 19, 2012 at 8:35 am
Last Post: Jaysyn
  Steam account? ReB 8 2118 September 25, 2011 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: R-e-n-n-a-t