Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The AIDS List
The AIDS List
It has come to my attention that a certain here is praying for atheists on this forums to catch aids, or have some grievous disaster come upon them.
Some user's on this list include:
Myself
missluckie26
fidelcastronuat
Minimalist
stimbo
equislax
betaraybill

If you not on this list and I have made a mistake bout his prayers for you then please post, and as I know there many users I missed, if he prayed for you to catch aids or have something grievous happen to you please post.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
RE: The AIDS List
Wait, I'm on the list?!

I don't mind being there, in fact I take it as a point of pride and I challenge ol' Drippy to actually start praying that for me if he hasn't already, but I don't recall him mentioning willing my ruin to happen yet! Tongue

Get to it, Dripster.

I suppose in some ways I'm attached to Missluckie here, given that any tragedy that befalls her automatically is a tragedy for me too. I wonder, since Drich thinks that prayer actually works, is he at all concerned about the knock on suffering he'll be causing in the loved ones of those his spirit juju affects?

Nah, probably not. Sociopaths don't feel empathy.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(September 30, 2013 at 2:41 am)Esquilax Wrote: Wait, I'm on the list?!

I don't mind being there, in fact I take it as a point of pride and I challenge ol' Drippy to actually start praying that for me if he hasn't already, but I don't recall him mentioning willing my ruin to happen yet! Tongue

Get to it, Dripster.

I suppose in some ways I'm attached to Missluckie here, given that any tragedy that befalls her automatically is a tragedy for me too. I wonder, since Drich thinks that prayer actually works, is he at all concerned about the knock on suffering he'll be causing in the loved ones of those his spirit juju affects?

Nah, probably not. Sociopaths don't feel empathy.
I could be wrong, but I thought he cursed you in the same thread he cursed me.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
I love missluckie dearly, as she is an outstanding friend to me. Shouldn't I be on the list, too, then?

Stimbo also has a special place in my heart, as he is also a great friend. I should be in the list via Stimbo, as well.

I have their back. If they go down, I want to go down, too. Why does that sound dirty? ay.
Tongue
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
I think the better question, Ivy, is why you wouldn't want it to sound dirty. Tongue

Still here, by the way. Maybe prayers run like dial up modems used to?
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
I asked him to have his god smite me. Does that count?
You don't get it, Esquilax. The god takes a few days to do his job. Remember how he took the guy's cat a few days later? Wait for it... wait for it...
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
Is this some evil eye watch list? There's a red string that counteracts that, but it'll cost you your common sense to use it.
HAHAHA! That's hilarious. When it doesn't happen, will it be because a) God works in mysterious ways, or b) God isn't a jerk who gives people AIDS? lmao
Why am I not on that list? This is obscene. Clearly I belong on the AIDS list.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  List of religious forums viocjit 35 16540 May 11, 2021 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Reading List for EgoDeath Belacqua 9 1234 October 16, 2019 at 8:51 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  List of reasons to believe God exists? henryp 428 84143 January 21, 2018 at 2:56 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  List of people who have no interest in joining a religion, ever robvalue 97 11593 January 31, 2016 at 7:07 am
Last Post: robvalue
Bug Possibly the worst list of reasons in the world. GuidingYewty 16 3958 January 11, 2014 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: azheathen
  A list of all of God's crimes AthiestAtheist 87 40878 June 11, 2012 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: Reforged
  List the harmful effects of religion ? Rwandrall 30 9669 July 11, 2010 at 6:03 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet