Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taliban Threaten To Kill Malala Yousafzai For 'Criticising Islam'
Taliban Threaten To Kill Malala Yousafzai For 'Criticising Islam'
Another day in Islam.

Quote:A year after Malala Yousafzai was shot in the head for promoting education for girls in Pakistan, a spokesman for the Taliban has threatened her life again and insisted the organisation would “feel proud killing her”.

Shaidullah Shahid, of the Pakistan Taliban issued the death threat two days before the 16-year-old releases her autobiography I Am Malala.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/10/...ref=topbar

You know he could be working for her ........I mean two days before her book comes out she's in the news!

It'll happen at the next Jordan book launch you mark my words.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Taliban Threaten To Kill Malala Yousafzai For 'Criticising Islam'
Just shows you how weak their faith is if they have to kill anyone who disagrees with them.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Another demonstration of the religion of "peace."
Is she still in Europe or did she move back to the middle east? I don't think that threat will amount to much of she is still in Europe.

Pretty fucked up though.
Allah is the "One True God"™ don't ya know? Popcorn He's gon fuck you up!
(October 7, 2013 at 11:14 am)plaincents822 Wrote: Is she still in Europe or did she move back to the middle east? I don't think that threat will amount to much of she is still in Europe.

Pretty fucked up though.

She is living in Birmingham in the UK, I heard an interview with her on the BBC news this morning, she sounds very articulate and sensible... no wonder the taliban want her dead. You can't allow females to act like that!
What kind of system is so pathetic that it is scared of a schoolgirl, don't they know how stupid it makes them look?
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

(October 7, 2013 at 11:23 am)zebo-the-fat Wrote: What kind of system is so pathetic that it is scared of a schoolgirl, don't the know how stupid it makes them look?

Ever met a British school girl?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(October 7, 2013 at 11:25 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: Ever met a British school girl?

No, but it's my fantasy.

[Image: elizabeth_hurley_catholic_schoolgirl.bmp]
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
The time has come for another Draw Mohammed day.

I can FEEL it.
(October 7, 2013 at 10:59 am)Doubting Thomas Wrote: Just shows you how weak their faith is if they have to kill anyone who disagrees with them.

Or, if a single schoolgirl represents a threat worthy of violent response.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Taliban stop female Afghan students leaving country to study in Dubai zebo-the-fat 43 3335 September 1, 2023 at 1:10 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7860 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Will the Islamists kill Islam? Mr Greene 23 3149 December 9, 2016 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  Part of the Ummah and serve alcohol during Ramadan? We kill you! ReptilianPeon 1 1092 June 12, 2016 at 4:02 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5471 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Kyle Kulinski on Obama's "Religion Doesn't Kill" mralstoner 32 11445 February 23, 2015 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Did Islam order to kill innocent people? king krish 6 1621 January 2, 2015 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: mralstoner
  Plot to kill the Queen lifesagift 17 3061 November 11, 2014 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: lifesagift
  ISIS: Every Muslim should get out of his house, find a crusader, and kill him mralstoner 8 2804 October 14, 2014 at 8:15 am
Last Post: Dragonetti
  Germany: “Oh Allah, kill the Jews to the very last one" mralstoner 4 1985 July 30, 2014 at 1:58 am
Last Post: mralstoner