Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George Zimmerman continues to flaunt the fact that he got away with murder
George Zimmerman continues to flaunt the fact that he got away with murder
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/1...e-dispute/

The Zim left a bullet-riddled marksman's target as a message to his estranged wife. It's like the fucker is a cartoon villain or something.
RE: George Zimmerman continues to flaunt the fact that he got away with murder
Ssshhhh...that's the gun nuts' new hero you are talking about!
Just a matter of time, dude's gonna come to a bad end. Only ? is how long...
Zimmie not playing with all 52 cards, that's for sure. Sad
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens

"That fear first created the gods is perhaps as true as anything so brief could be on so great a subject". - George Santayana

"If this is the best God can do, I'm not impressed". - George Carlin

Jesus H. Crossdressing Christ. I hope he gets put away soon before he initiates another senseless bloodletting.
Not a very good shot, is he?

I agree. He will come to a bad end. And hopefully without having ruined any more lives in the process.
That's a not-so-subtle threat, but with his grouping I wouldn't be too worried about him hitting me.

The dude's obviously psycho.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
I bet those jurors are now finally coming to their senses about having found him innocent.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(November 1, 2013 at 9:42 am)Maelstrom Wrote: I bet those jurors are now finally coming to their senses about having found him innocent.

It wasn't the jury's fault. The prosecutors bungled the case, and that left them no choice.

At least ol' Georgie is showing his true colors, so his defenders can't keep trying to claim he's a model citizen just looking to keep the peace.

It appears as if he's in a downward spiral, and I just hope he doesn't take anyone with him.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Indeed, according to our legal system he got away as innocent. But by his actions he seems to have serious mental stability issues. I swear it is easier for them to get weapons than myself who is mentally sane.
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.
Nobody found him innocent. They found him "not guilty." There is a difference.

Innocent means you absolutely did not commit a crime. Not guilty means that it wasn't proven that you committed a crime.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dang I Got the Virus LinuxGal 1 503 December 20, 2022 at 10:27 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Gas and Go smoke em if you got em. Taxes. Brian37 25 1837 October 12, 2021 at 10:38 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Marxism, what you got? Spongebob 237 12282 August 31, 2021 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  I got a Stimulus check. Brian37 51 2607 August 5, 2020 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  George Conway Minimalist 0 240 November 22, 2018 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  How to keep Republicans away from the polls Foxaèr 3 559 October 26, 2018 at 6:30 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I've been thinking about racism, immigration, violence, murder and culture Shinri 6 725 October 12, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  The Orange Shitgibbon Got Played Minimalist 2 427 July 31, 2018 at 1:17 pm
  Looks Like The WLB Got Hoodwinked Minimalist 53 6050 June 14, 2018 at 7:06 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The WLB Wishes He Could Get Away With This Minimalist 1 499 May 30, 2018 at 1:26 pm