Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My angel girlfriend video!
My angel girlfriend video!
I'm an atheist but i still believe some spiritual things that have no evidence, shoot me Tongue

One thing i believe, is that after this life, theres an after life where we can live our dream life the way we want in a perfect way that we couldn't here. I like to believe I'll have a girlfriend and be happy. And I base this on absolutely nothing Tiger

When I get depressed sometimes I make some pretty neat poems/songs/videos just depends what I'm in mood for....ya I know, I'm emo Sad this song has been stuck in my head for last couple days now!!!

I call it love after life.

basically story is guy be lonely since childhood, spent his whole life alone....then scored an angel girlfriend!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddVA1Zq17fc
RE: My angel girlfriend video!
Quote:One thing i believe, is that after this life, theres an after life where we can live our dream life the way we want in a perfect way that we couldn't here.

I for one, do not believe in such an assertion. Now, to convince me of the validity, You would need to provide me with clear evidence. Of course, You probably do not, and thus admit that. However, that is wishful thinking, and as nice as it sounds, it is not feasible. No person ever lives again after death. So make the most of this 1 life. Strive for perfection, even if We never reach it.

I do not intend to come off as brash against your belief, but I was obligated to expose You to the same trial We put any "god" under... seeing as You are an atheist.
Why don't you just get a girlfriend in this life? Instead of making up this afterlife that doesn't exist. I mean you know that right? That just because you want something to be true doesn't make it true. One of the many pitfalls of religion is to think that you don't have to try hard this life, because in your afterlife everything'll be exactly the way you want it to be. Well, that's an awful lot you're betting on something that, for all intents and purposes, has no chance of existing, or such a slim possibility it is in no way significant.
I want to believe this guy knows this is not real. I think he is just very poetic and romantic and this helps him feel inspired to write. This is my faith. I base it on nothing. I'm romantic lile that.

Cute. I vote yes.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
thanks ya, i'm not telling anyone that they have to believe what i believe its just something i choose to believe even though i am atheist
How does one "choose" to believe something?
Leodeo, You do not have to be "greedy" or a "badass" to reach a goal like this, IF those things turn You off.

You just need to grow your ambitions. You do not have to be assertive, You just need to be confident in what You can do, and act. Else, nothing will ever come of it, unless You happen to be as lucky as a lottery winner.
This isn't the kind of girlfriend video I was hoping for. Sad
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Possible girlfriend?? Manowar 30 4820 July 26, 2018 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Should I tell my girlfriend that I'm an atheist? erealmz 45 9067 November 19, 2017 at 9:07 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  My girlfriend is a scientologist.... I'm not... Giorgos.vr 31 6569 December 14, 2014 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  My girlfriend got discriminated by some of her family MJ the Skeptical 27 4926 June 7, 2014 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  YEC Girlfriend FreeAndEasy 12 3021 November 24, 2013 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  My girlfriend wants our kids introduced to "all major world religions" Engel 38 22905 May 9, 2012 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: AthiestAtheist
  Girlfriend's mom wont accept my atheism - what should we do? CatMeUp 18 9240 February 1, 2012 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: frankiej
  Help with a Christian girlfriend Danvelope223 74 24864 January 18, 2012 at 5:59 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Atheism and my girlfriend SilenceTheOppressors 20 9782 February 6, 2009 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: chatpilot