Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'd like to share this website with you.
I'd like to share this website with you.
Stupidest people I've ever seen dwell here: landoverbaptist.net

The majority of people on this site believe: The earth is flat, the Universe is geocentric, males are dominant over women, whites are dominant over other races, and the list goes on.
RE: I'd like to share this website with you.
It's a parody site. Derp.
(November 2, 2013 at 8:45 pm)CandyCaneChild Wrote: ...males are dominant over women...
(partial quote)

Thinking
This sounds like a long forgotten record from 1000 years ago.
(November 2, 2013 at 8:52 pm)Walking Void Wrote: This sounds like a long forgotten record from 1000 years ago.
...or less than thirty years ago.
Yes, though it becomes more popular the farther back You go, up to a certain point (when, I do not know).
I cannot imagine it was too popular in the sixties.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
The silly person who wrote this Wrote:Bo's Law In Detail:

Bo's Law relates to Atheism and the difficulty of identifying legitimate Atheists and their organizations because it is so hard to tell fake Atheism from the real thing. The law also works in reverse because as Christians, we know in actuality, there is really no such thing as "Atheism." So in fact, "real Atheists" can also be indistinguishable from "fake Atheists" because there are people and organizations who claim to be Atheist, while we know that is quite impossible, since there is no such thing as a real Atheist. All sane and rational people believe in God, whether they deny it or not. The Bible says that people who say there is "no God" are "'ivveleth (ihv-vel-LETH)" which translates to "mentally insane" (Psalm 14:1) Thus, people who claim to be Atheists are suffering from a mental delusion that can be cured in many cases by steadfast prayer, and/or mild electro-shock therapy coupled with approved medications prescribed by an authorized Christian Psychiatrist or experienced Pastor.

So the dilemma is: Are the web-sites and blogs that claim to be Atheist, really web-sites created by Christians who are parodying Atheists or by people and organizations who are so deluded to think they are Atheist, but in fact not, and thus lending to the extended parody of Atheism and mental delusion?
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=19316
.... tried really hard to get 'the person who wrote this' to be the clickable link, but I couldn't figure out how to type all the ['s and url quote ]'s....

ROFLOL
[Image: CheerUp_zps63df8a6b.jpg]
Thanks to Cinjin for making it more 'sig space' friendly.
[Image: poe1.jpg]

Hey, CandyCaneChild, there's a great website to get all your news from, it's called theonion.com.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(November 2, 2013 at 8:45 pm)CandyCaneChild Wrote: Stupidest people I've ever seen dwell here: landoverbaptist.net

The majority of people on this site believe: The earth is flat, the Universe is geocentric, males are dominant over women, whites are dominant over other races, and the list goes on.

Read into Po's laws, as there Po's.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you have friends who don’t share your political views? Losty 13 1809 November 19, 2018 at 12:00 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  News So Good I Have to Share It Rhondazvous 6 1033 July 5, 2018 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Share your protocol for having a cold Catholic_Lady 67 5782 March 25, 2018 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Things "you" post that "you" like Foxaèr 11 1982 March 24, 2018 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Will you share your food (serious question) ErGingerbreadMandude 39 5584 January 15, 2018 at 2:21 am
Last Post: DLJ
  Christmas Traditions You Want to Share? Shell B 46 4504 December 20, 2017 at 3:44 am
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  The RationalWiki website. Jehanne 2 443 October 26, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Halloween candy you pass out, and candy you like to recieve vorlon13 26 4110 October 9, 2017 at 6:28 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Share Your Weird Dreams Shell B 24 9472 July 28, 2017 at 11:57 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Together we share ours dreams viocjit 41 6050 May 11, 2017 at 12:34 am
Last Post: viocjit