Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus Freaks Will Shit A Brick Over This One
Jesus Freaks Will Shit A Brick Over This One

The series begins 11/11
RE: Jesus Freaks Will Shit A Brick Over This One
This is going to be good.
Can't wait! I'll have to watch it with my meetup crew. Thanks for sharing.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
Somehow, I feel it'll be old news to me.
Literalists have an unresolvable problem with translation. If there are differences in meaning between two translations of scripture (and there clearly are), then the Bible cannot be the word of God, who couldn't conceivably allow his Handbook For Humanity to be altered in any way.

' "Oh dear,' says God, "I hadn't thought of that" and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.' - Dougie Adams.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Okay, everyone, let's get one thing straight: these are the people who wrote the bible, that's just a no-brainer.

[Image: lifeofbrian_zpsad75af92.jpg]

One question about the video, though: what channel is the Bible Revealed show supposed to be on? Or is it through Netflix or Hulu or something? History Channel? NatGeo?

Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
BBC. Unfortunately I won't be able to watch.

Edit: Actually, I might have confused it with another special.

Yeah, I stand corrected. History channel.
(November 8, 2013 at 2:51 pm)ToriJ Wrote: BBC. Unfortunately I won't be able to watch.

So, presumably BBC America *might* get it sooner or later?
(November 8, 2013 at 12:56 pm)catfish Wrote: Somehow, I feel it'll be old news to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmwqnqL3Hbg
History Channel.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Kind of Shit Xtian Fucktards Teach Minimalist 12 2622 June 9, 2018 at 3:35 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Tell All Book Says Pat Robertson Full of Shit Minimalist 12 3551 September 29, 2017 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  Another Fucking Piece of Shit "Pastor" Minimalist 37 8938 September 29, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  No Surprise, Here. Xtians Are Full of Shit. Minimalist 5 1199 August 4, 2017 at 12:31 am
Last Post: ComradeMeow
  Well, shit... Now who are supposed to worship? Cyberman 20 4534 July 5, 2017 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Any one else watch The Last Days of Jesus on PBS ? vorlon13 9 2582 April 16, 2017 at 12:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  It Must Just Kill The Jesus Freaks. Minimalist 10 2781 March 31, 2017 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  How You Know This Shit Was Written By Men! Minimalist 48 11100 January 4, 2017 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  The Poor Fucking Jesus Freaks... Minimalist 102 12899 April 22, 2016 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Crazy shit from ezekiel. Brakeman 55 13783 August 25, 2015 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous