Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You atheists are the scum of the Earth, but god loves you
You atheists are the scum of the Earth, but god loves you
Talk about a stupid set of people. They don't believe in God, yet cant explain their own existence to how we are here or who created everything. They put their faith in science which is just mankind's opinion and will fully trust anything a scientist has to say.

They spend there life b!thcin about something they don't even believe in and are generally rude disgusting set of people because they have zero sets of moral values. AM I RIGHT OR WRONG

God loves you wicked people too...repent before it is too late.

GOD LOVES YOU
-
John 3:16
King James Version (KJV)
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

HOW TO GAIN SALVATION
-
Romans 10:9-10
King James Version (KJV)
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

SALVATION IS A FREE GIFT FROM GOD
-
Ephesians 2:8-10
King James Version (KJV)
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

FOLKS THAT DONT REPENT
-
Revelation 21:8
King James Version (KJV)
8 But the fearful, and UNBELIEVING, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

source- http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/chri...8PM7TIS18T
RE: You atheists are the scum of the Earth, but god loves you
(November 18, 2013 at 8:45 am)Rigor Mortis Wrote: Talk about a stupid set of people. They don't believe in God, yet cant explain their own existence to how we are here or who created everything. They put their faith in science which is just mankind's opinion and will fully trust anything a scientist has to say.

They spend there life b!thcin about something they don't even believe in and are generally rude disgusting set of people because they have zero sets of moral values. AM I RIGHT OR WRONG

God loves you wicked people too...repent before it is too late.

GOD LOVES YOU
-
John 3:16
King James Version (KJV)
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

HOW TO GAIN SALVATION
-
Romans 10:9-10
King James Version (KJV)
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

SALVATION IS A FREE GIFT FROM GOD
-
Ephesians 2:8-10
King James Version (KJV)
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

FOLKS THAT DONT REPENT
-
Revelation 21:8
King James Version (KJV)
8 But the fearful, and UNBELIEVING, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

source- http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/chri...8PM7TIS18T

Sorry guys. I guess this happens a lot.

Embarrassing.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
Friend of yours Jacob?
If not, don't be embarrassed.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Jacob - all that glitters isn't Gold.

Go to the front page of the site and check out the shoutbox.

Something doesn't quite add up.

Rigor, with his 12 posts is either an atheist and is now taking the piss out of the Xtians or was pretending to be an atheist. Have to wait and see which.

Exciting isn't it...
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
(November 18, 2013 at 9:10 am)max-greece Wrote: Jacob - all that glitters isn't Gold.

Rigor, with his 12 posts is either an atheist and is now taking the piss out of the Xtians or was pretending to be an atheist. Have to wait and see which.

Exciting isn't it...

Ooooo, the suspenders are killing me!
Sith code
(November 18, 2013 at 9:10 am)max-greece Wrote: Jacob - all that glitters isn't Gold.

Exciting isn't it...
Neither. I spend most of my time on the shoutbox- hence the 12 posts. If I feel something is important enough, I'll probably make a thread about it. If there's something on my mind that I wish to discuss with peers, I'll just post it in the shoutbox. I do have a strong hate for christians. One reason being they knowingly(or unknowingly) support slavery(which is justified in the bible). I shouldn't have to explain myself to anyone(except the admins, of course) The fact that my loyalty for atheism was questioned is insulting. If you read my intro you'd understand that I am in fact one.
(November 18, 2013 at 9:30 am)Rigor Mortis Wrote:

Exciting isn't it...
Neither. I spend most of my time on the shoutbox- hence the 12 posts. If I feel something is important enough, I'll probably make a thread about it. If there's something on my mind that I wish to discuss with peers, I'll just post it in the shoutbox. I do have a strong hate for christians. One reason being they knowingly(or unknowingly) support slavery(which is justified in the bible). I shouldn't have to explain myself to anyone(except the admins, of course) The fact that my loyalty for atheism was questioned is insulting. If you read my intro you'd understand that I am in fact one.

My apologies - I didn't notice that you were quoting another site. Might have been better to mention that at the beginning of the post.
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
(November 18, 2013 at 8:45 am)Rigor Mortis Wrote: They spend there life b!thcin about something

That is a great bit of parody. I can recall the way many of my Christian peers would find ways around swearing, because the JWs are as strict about that as they are about everything else. They even admonished us not to say "jeez" or "sheesh" because it was just a way around using the lord's name in vain. But humans are human, after all, and nothing stopped people from using substitutes. Freaking, darn, fricking, dang, geez (in spite of the admonition) and so on. For a time I rationalized "clean" language by being one of those annoying people who acts as if he's somehow superior because he eschews four-letter words.

These days? Fuck that.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
I wish i could see a preacher in USA one day, if i plan to go there, i have seen them in movies and they seem cool. OH HEAR OH YE HEATHENS!
They seem nice, its like a cozy faith meter Smile
(November 18, 2013 at 9:30 am)Rigor Mortis Wrote:

Exciting isn't it...
Well jeez, sorry I didn't read your intro Wink. Anything else I should know about you so I don't insult you further?

Oh wait I remember, I don't care if I insult you! Big GrinBig Grin

Rigor mortis, I question your commitment to The Cause of Atheism. Also, you probably smell of damp rabbits and scratch yourself a lot.

And yeah, I totally support slavery. Slavery is ace. [\sarcasm]
Sith code

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How long has Humanity been on Planet Earth? MFrancis 19 794 March 13, 2024 at 6:16 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Atheists how much do you hate God? Authari 136 5649 February 12, 2024 at 3:31 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Dear Atheists: what would convince you God/Christ is Real? JJoseph 207 10513 February 12, 2024 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2206 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Mark Twain's Letters From The Earth Kernel Sohcahtoa 1 878 April 12, 2017 at 9:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  God loves slaves. Socratic Meth Head 34 5262 April 26, 2016 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Little Rik
  All you god hating atheists! Socratic Meth Head 5 1372 April 1, 2016 at 9:01 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  how do you think life on earth will end? Rextos 42 6544 November 18, 2015 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Theists wan't a god but.. dyresand 3 1414 November 1, 2014 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: polar bear
  Jesus loves yall carleeeeehhhhh 19 2152 September 9, 2014 at 4:42 pm
Last Post: Cinjin