Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 10:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theists wan't a god but..
Theists wan't a god but..
in reality it would scare the fucking shit out of them if god came down.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: Theists wan't a god but..
(November 1, 2014 at 10:41 am)dyresand Wrote: in reality it would scare the fucking shit out of them if god came down.

I don't really know much about reality but if he dressed like one those nice Mormon bicycle chaps, they may be able to retain control of their bowels.
They want "their" god. If Odin showed up kicking ass and taking names they'd shit their pants.
Thats the problem. When the "rapture" comes. What god will come. Quite frankly after investigating numerous religions beside christianity, I would be scared shitless if ANY of them came.

If you have read revelation, it aint nice. And before you christians say it won't be nice for nonbelievers, read it again and see if YOU really want to go through that.

Go ahead, as for me? I am out on this one!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You atheists are the scum of the Earth, but god loves you Yahweh 29 6706 November 19, 2013 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: Jacob(smooth)
  "I considered myself atheist, but I still talked to god" Terr 24 6626 June 8, 2013 at 10:35 am
Last Post: ReasonableRuben
  if god is, he is no more, but he was theblindferrengi 20 6400 September 15, 2009 at 2:22 am
Last Post: fr0d0