Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Food For Thought....
More Food For Thought....
...as you munch on your ToFurkey...munch on this too!

http://www.trueactivist.com/how-quantum-...fter-life/

...sorry I've been too busy lately to keep you hornets swarming! I know you miss me! I'll try to get here more around the ADVENT season!Big Grin
Quis ut Deus?
RE: More Food For Thought....
http://atheistforums.org/thread-22157.ht...ht=quantum

"Jenkem for your thoughts, pumpkin?"

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
His "theory" sounds like a bunch of pseudo-philosophical bullshit.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
You know, if Lanza was actually a physicist rather than a biologist, his bullshit "theories" might actually have some credibility. And some science.

One time when I was off my face, I used quantum physics to "prove" that all life is intrinsically schizophrenic. It was no less coherent or credible than the crap that this guy is spouting.
One scientist has a theory and that is proof?

I'll wait until other scientists have reached the same conclusion.

ROFLOL
Dying to live, living to die.
Or told him he's a fucking asshole.
That's definitely food for thought, alright.

Right now, I'm thinking of what an irrelevant waste of time this thread is.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
On one level, quantum physics is like philosophy - if you play around with the language long enough, you can use it to 'prove' ANYthing.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I thought your god was keeping you safe rado84 331 29313 April 25, 2019 at 1:07 am
Last Post: Nihilist Virus
  Paul's Writings Underpin Western Thought SteveII 232 17436 August 6, 2018 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  My current religious teacher isn't as good as I thought Der/die AtheistIn 10 2012 November 16, 2017 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: SaStrike
  You Put Absolutely NO Thought Into This Astonished 45 9936 August 28, 2017 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  This Is More Complicated Than I Thought. Minimalist 1 1280 May 19, 2016 at 8:55 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  My heart is breaking... I thought Christians are suppose to love "unconditionally" kmthang 118 20561 January 6, 2016 at 6:59 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Sad thought about Jesus. TrueChristian 130 21988 December 25, 2015 at 12:59 am
Last Post: popsthebuilder
  Happy thought about Jesus. BrianSoddingBoru4 36 5238 December 23, 2015 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Well i thought id put this here dyresand 3 1347 November 2, 2015 at 10:08 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Just thought id share this. dyresand 7 2812 July 21, 2015 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: dyresand