Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A very waxy day to you.
A very waxy day to you.
Hey, I'm here. Nothin' much to say about that except that. Don't recall how I found this site since I started digging right in to the forum and seriously can't remember how I ended up here. The pitfalls of being electrocuted a few times in life (seriously). Oh well.

Luckily, I do remember who I am to provide you fine folks with a brief introduction. I bet the whole 2 of you who read this will be delighted that I can remember who I am. Now if only I can remember that twelve letter/number/capital password this forum asked me to create...

My name is Tracy. I'm a 29 year old from Wisconsin. Hopefully this is my last winter as I plan to relocate to Arizona next spring. I work as a registered nurse but please don't post pictures of a rash for me; really, I don't want to see your stinky nasty rash. Go get yourself some hydrocortisone and call it a day. On the other hand if you happen to know of any jobs say in the Yauvapai Medical Center, I'd be more than happy to hear from you about your stinky nasty rash that no one cares about.

Outside of work I'm a shy freak with few (ok let's be honest, no) friends who spends time making fancy ass cookies. You know, the kind that take hours to pipe and decorate and look beautiful for a short while until someone shoves them in their mouth thus destroying the art that was my cookies and barely acknowledges their beauty. I can hear you now..."if you dislike it so much why do it in the first place?" Well you know what?? I LIKE licking the icing dammit (and having a reason not to eat the whole bowl of it). Wink
RE: A very waxy day to you.
Well, hi.

I'd love to demolish some of your cookies.

Stick around and have fun, Smile.
Welcome, EW!! Have already made your fine acquaintance in the Shoutbox. You'll like it here. Smile
Welcome Enjoy the forums.
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Hey and welcome to AF! ^_^

Oh my, that was the funniest intro I've read in a while Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(December 3, 2013 at 2:39 am)earwaxyness Wrote: I bet the whole 2 of you who read this ...

Haha! You don't know us very well yet! Welcome!
Welcome, waxy!
I sure hope those cookies don't share your wax... Wink
enjoy the forum and keep that spirit up!
Hmmm cookies

Hi from sunny western Oz

Badger
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
I love reading fun intros Smile

Welcome Big Grin

What part of Arizona? There are a few of us here Big Grin
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A good day to you all... Brunitski 13 3358 July 29, 2012 at 6:48 pm
Last Post: Brunitski
  God on t.v. Am very annoyed! mem 10 2463 May 29, 2010 at 3:49 am
Last Post: Violet