Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muhammad was a Genocidal Mass Murder
Muhammad was a Genocidal Mass Murder
Muhammad murdered hundreds of people from the Jewish tribes of Medina, raped a 9-year old girl & pillaged & enslaved.

Let us not forget that one of the greatest men of all time said of his play about Muhammad; "written in opposition to the founder of a false and barbarous sect to whom could I with more propriety inscribe a satire on the cruelty and errors of a false prophet"!

If he were alive today he would be hunted down as a terrorist!
RE: Muhammad was a Genocidal Mass Murder
Yes, but the good news is that the only genocidal mass murderer in religious history was Mohammed. Good job that Moses, Abraham and David were so kind and peace-loving that they'd never THINK of wiping out masses of people for religious reasons (if there were an emoticon for 'voice dripping with sarcasm', I'd insert it here).

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
This is just a jewish propoganda.

You have been killed because you have betrayed muslims during war . You have tried to destroy muslims but was the exact opposite .

(December 6, 2013 at 6:11 am)Nineteen Wrote: This is just a jewish propoganda.

You have been killed because you have betrayed muslims during war . You have tried to destroy muslims but was the exact opposite .

That is antisemitic propaganda. You hate the Jews because you know that your people are primitive savages & you are racists who resent the Jews because of their superior culture. Blow me Hitlerite fuck!

Viva Israel!

(December 6, 2013 at 6:11 am)Nineteen Wrote: This is just a jewish propoganda.

Perhaps you could consider supplying evidence with your bland contradictions? It'd add weight to your statements.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Prophet Muhammad SAW did not kill any innocent oeolle. This has been established by Christian, Jewish, as well as secular scholars.

The Jews of Khaybar were in fact planning to kill Prophet Muhammad SAW. As well as various pagans at the time. The Khaybar Jews were 10,000 plus strong while the Muslims were about 1,500. The Khaybar Jews as you will read in history attacked first. As did the pagans.

Islam preaches tolerance of people of other religions and Jews, Christians, lived in the Muslim empire. The difference was they weren't trying to kill or harm.

Besides the fact that during the Crusades when entire Europe kicked out the Jews. The Muslims allowed them to live in the Middle East as well as open businesses.

Many Jews today anglicize their names in hopes to be accepted by whites, to assimilate when in fact they are very different.

Jews are good people. While zionists are against Judaism and humanity.
(December 6, 2013 at 9:30 am)Sleepy Wrote: Prophet Muhammad SAW did not kill any innocent oeolle. This has been established by Christian, Jewish, as well as secular scholars.

The Jews of Khaybar were in fact planning to kill Prophet Muhammad SAW. As well as various pagans at the time. The Khaybar Jews were 10,000 plus strong while the Muslims were about 1,500. The Khaybar Jews as you will read in history attacked first. As did the pagans.

Islam preaches tolerance of people of other religions and Jews, Christians, lived in the Muslim empire. The difference was they weren't trying to kill or harm.

Besides the fact that during the Crusades when entire Europe kicked out the Jews. The Muslims allowed them to live in the Middle East as well as open businesses.

Many Jews today anglicize their names in hopes to be accepted by whites, to assimilate when in fact they are very different.

Jews are good people. While zionists are against Judaism and humanity.

Zionists are Jews who want a homeland where they will be safe from genocide. Also, religious minorities were only allowed to exist in the Islamic empire as long as they accepted being dhimmis & payed an extra tax.

Also, the pagans were clearly on the right! Muhammad was not only a genocidal killer but also a filthy vandal. He wrecked pagan religious idols & murdered countless pagans in cold blood. Here is a list of countless people murdered by Muhammad.

Muhammad led the Arabs into a dark age that continues to this day!
(December 6, 2013 at 8:27 am)MarxRaptor Wrote: That is antisemitic propaganda. You hate the Jews because you know that your people are primitive savages & you are racists who resent the Jews because of their superior culture. Blow me Hitlerite fuck!

Viva Israel!

Nope, one of my friends is a jewish and he's one of my two desk friends in my school . We're sitting side by side. Also I usually defend him in lessons against teachers , because he speak so much during the lessons and teachers dont like him. We help each other about lessons , I know all teachers well and they always help me , and he know all the upper classes and takes the exam questions and lesson notes from them .

Both of y'all are off the mark with your Zionist definition. But come to think of it, I could care less.
(December 6, 2013 at 9:30 am)Sleepy Wrote: Islam preaches tolerance of people of other religions and Jews, Christians, lived in the Muslim empire. The difference was they weren't trying to kill or harm.
Islam also teaches intolerance of people of other religions but especially of those with none: according to the Qur'an, some of the penalties for not being muslim are ostracisation, apartheid, slavery, imprisonment, torture and death.
There's an obvious conflict here and I'm interested in 2 things:

1. What's your justification for these contradictions? How do you reconcile the conflict?

2. How do you choose between the sets of instructions? Why do you follow the 'tolerant' suras instead of the 'intolerant' ones when both sets are instructions from Allah?

Nineteen: Feel free to post your response to this, too.
Sum ergo sum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One clear, precise prophecy of Muhammad.. among many R00tKiT 178 21593 July 13, 2020 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: the true face of murder WinterHold 39 5656 April 6, 2020 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: no one
  Has Anyone Come Across Any Evidence of Pre-Muhmamamd Mass Graves of Female Babies? ReptilianPeon 10 1454 February 7, 2019 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Muhammad the perv Fake Messiah 21 4005 June 3, 2018 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Erase your sins Muhammad's way yragnitup 18 4380 May 19, 2018 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Quran's prohibition against terrorism and mass killing WinterHold 32 5253 May 18, 2018 at 4:23 am
Last Post: yragnitup
  So if Muhammad had long hair why so many muslim male having short hair? Ruckus123 3 1197 April 12, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Is muhammad a white dude? Ruckus123 9 3096 April 12, 2018 at 6:41 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Draw Muhammad (fbuh) Day - come at me bro Nihilist Virus 1 1050 March 6, 2017 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  I Drew Muhammad Publicly, international blasphamey day ScienceAf 37 6986 October 26, 2016 at 4:57 am
Last Post: SofaKingHigh