Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pope fires cardinal who is outspoken critic of gay marriage and abortion
Pope fires cardinal who is outspoken critic of gay marriage and abortion
Seriously, the more I hear about this pope, the more I like him. I mean, the Bible, the Catholic church and Christianity are still factually wrong, but at least he's being far less harmful than his predecessors.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/franci...y-marriage
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
RE: Pope fires cardinal who is outspoken critic of gay marriage and abortion
This pope does seem more likeable than Darth Sideous who he replaced.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Do not be fooled. The new pope is the anti-christ. Devil
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Re: Pope fires cardinal who is outspoken critic of gay marriage and abortion
As Popes go he's awesome... Unless you have a vagina. He hates/is terrified of women for some reason.
(December 19, 2013 at 3:11 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: He hates/is terrified of women for some reason.

Channels Min: that is because he prefers little boys just as all priests do.

Min also decided to tone down the language a bit.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(December 19, 2013 at 3:11 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: As Popes go he's awesome... Unless you have a vagina. He hates/is terrified of women for some reason.
What makes you say that?
The idiot will get himself killed! Such a hovel of kiddy diddling won't be threathened that easily!
(December 19, 2013 at 3:11 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: As Popes go he's awesome... Unless you have a vagina. He hates/is terrified of women for some reason.

Baby steps ar still better than no steps.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
Re: RE: Pope fires cardinal who is outspoken critic of gay marriage and abortion
(December 19, 2013 at 4:31 pm)TaraJo Wrote:

Baby steps ar still better than no steps.
Absolutely! :-D
I really, really would like to hear what my right-wing conservative Republican ultra-Catholic sister and brother-in-law think about this.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why don't Southern states outlaw interracial marriage? Jehanne 12 1155 July 26, 2022 at 7:55 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Transgenderism versus Interracial Marriage. Jehanne 3 525 April 18, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Solar Beams from space setting fires. brewer 25 1532 February 8, 2021 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Russia's Putin wants traditional marriage and God in constitution zebo-the-fat 17 1578 March 4, 2020 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Elizabeth Warren On Marriage Equality BrianSoddingBoru4 8 1544 October 15, 2019 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  When FOX Fires Shep Smith I Hope MSNBC Hires Him Minimalist 2 504 August 2, 2018 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Joods
  Conservative and Gay John V 42 5184 January 27, 2018 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  I'm against abortion until my mistress needs one Doubting Thomas 32 4787 October 8, 2017 at 3:19 am
Last Post: Ivan Denisovich
  Disability and abortion BrokenQuill92 6 1573 December 8, 2015 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: c172
  Atheists, do you support same-sex marriage? TristanTeller 72 15637 July 31, 2015 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Cato