Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you like Mac or PC or both
Do you like Mac or PC or both
And why?
RE: Do you like Mac or PC or both
Both have their benefits. I prefer PC because I can run my work applications without as much compatibility issues. When I had a Mac, I enjoyed it's accessibility and chicness.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
PC because I'm not a hipster and I don't want to be one.
A mac is a PC.

OP is a fucking idiot.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Mac cuz I'm an old dude who wants my hand held any time I have to do a reinstall. Nuff said?
I have one of each and use them for different things. I mostly like to write on my PC.
PC because I like liberty. I'll take an occasional driver issue over being told what I should want and how I should want to use it.
I've had both. This is my first Mac of my own, though, after years of PCs. I'mnot sure I can say. I get a new computer, it takes time to get used to it, then I get used to it. Plus, computers evolve, so who knows what there'll be in 4 years or so. I will say that this iMac has lasted longer than any PC I have had, so that's a huge plus. But I'll say my PCs were all easier to navigate.

One annoyance that has just come to light for me today is the fact that my screensaver---errr---"EnergySaver™" doesn't seem to have any options for looks. I used to love playing around with my screensaver.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(December 26, 2013 at 9:25 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: A mac is a PC.

OP is a fucking idiot.

Yeah that's true, but generally there is a distinction to most people between a general PC and a mac computer. I think it's mainly due to Apple software and marketing that this is the case.
(December 26, 2013 at 9:25 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: A mac is a PC.

OP is a fucking idiot.

OK, Sheldon.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you tan or burn? Or both. EgoDeath 39 3175 February 8, 2019 at 8:20 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Poll: Is it possible to be both very creepy and very sexy? Edwardo Piet 12 2237 May 22, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Help! If You Hsbr sn iPhone, iPad, iPod or Mac Please Do Me a Favor Rhondazvous 2 483 April 17, 2018 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Things "you" post that "you" like Foxaèr 11 1977 March 24, 2018 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Halloween candy you pass out, and candy you like to recieve vorlon13 26 4090 October 9, 2017 at 6:28 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Vaccines both good and bad? goombah111 109 16321 December 20, 2016 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  My turn -- Post Here And I'll Tell You What I like About You Edwardo Piet 43 5860 August 16, 2016 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  Mac and Cheese a WMD ?? vorlon13 13 1865 April 28, 2015 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Darkstar
  How do you let someone know you like them? Phatt Matt s 67 8267 April 3, 2014 at 6:02 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  Tomboy/Girlygirl or Both? BrokenQuill92 5 1318 January 8, 2014 at 8:36 pm
Last Post: Napoléon