Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, is it you i'm looking for? I can see it in your eyes...
Hello, is it you i'm looking for? I can see it in your eyes...
Hello,

I'm new to this Forum, I hail from TTA.
I'm seeing some familiar faces (names) already.

How's it going?
RE: Hello, is it you i'm looking for? I can see it in your eyes...
Heyo and welcome to AF! ^_^

Had to fight the robot (again!) at work and am now slightly exhausted. You? Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Welcome! I'm new here as well Smile
Welcome and enjoy.
I see that you've met one of our latest Muslim fundies over there... hehe.
Thanks

(January 2, 2014 at 4:25 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: Had to fight the robot (again!) at work and am now slightly exhausted. You? Big Grin

I dunno what you mean by the "robot" but yes, I'm at work but feeling good, I've been taking my medication Wink
(January 2, 2014 at 4:35 pm)djkamilo Wrote: I dunno what you mean by the "robot"

This is the robot:

Quote:I'm at work but feeling good, I've been taking my medication Wink

Yay for taking meds and feeling better! Big Grin

When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Hey you! I'm from TTA too!
Hi there!
Hullo. Welcome to AF.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Long time no see Kingpin 27 2193 May 18, 2023 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Long time, no see. 8BitAtheist 32 4081 November 18, 2016 at 10:47 am
Last Post: 8BitAtheist
  Looking for like-minded people, I found this forum! LivingForever 33 4006 November 3, 2016 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  looking for an intilectual sparing partner Soldat Du Christ 74 7685 October 24, 2016 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Another man looking for truth Dayron 41 6216 August 18, 2015 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Iroscato
Tongue Looking for a place to belong pocket god 18 3051 May 26, 2015 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Kitty Galore
  Raised as a Christian - looking for discussion GriffinHunter 32 7029 March 19, 2015 at 10:13 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Hey everyone looking for a fresh start teslafie 3 1183 July 1, 2014 at 8:17 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
Tongue Looking for some atheists friends,Would like to widen my skills in debating. MountainsWinAgain 16 3207 May 22, 2014 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  Hello...Looking to learn more here StoryBook 25 4992 December 20, 2013 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox