Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Christians... Are you F***ing serious? Proof of Blood and Ark
Dear Christians... Are you F***ing serious? Proof of Blood and Ark
The Blood of Christ and Noah's Ark found!

So its been a while since i have come across this concept. and its this guy down below, along with noahs ark found.

Do you really believe this? How is this more logical than evolution?

Blood
This guy claims that the blood of christ is found and once again, how do you know its jesus's? have you ever tested jesus's blood directly? i would say no, so then how do you know which is jesus's blood? It doesnt mention it in a scientific manner in the bible. How do you know?

Ark
Do you agree that there are over a million species in the earth? how was that supposed to fit in a tiny ark?
What is the tallest mountain? would the water freeze and kill everyone on that boat?
Suffocation? Hunger? Fishes die? What about the plantation after the flood? Did it magically just reappear?

Evolution
You understand evolution? If so, would you agree that evolution would be required even if this story were somewhat accurate? That is, to create new species if it is so argued that noah only took aboard the bare minimum to fit in the ark

This post is most directed to christians who believe this
xR34P3Rx
it isn't in our nature to think of a God, it is in our nature to seek answers and the concept of God is most influenced in this world.
RE: Dear Christians... Are you F***ing serious? Proof of Blood and Ark
[Image: StupidNoah_zps3a23f3f6.jpg]
[Image: Evolution.png]

I've yet to encounter anyone who queries evolution AND understands it.
All questions will be answered in the new movie starring Russell Crowe.
Hey now Christian relic are big business and those Kurds made mint with those pieces of the ark
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Ron Wyatt was the biggest pile of shit - prior to Ham and Hovind - but even those two jerkoffs never claimed to have actually found every fucking stupid holy relic in the bible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Wyatt

Quote:Wyatt's fellow evangelicals have also been critical: Answers in Genesis called Wyatt's claims "fraudulent,"

And when a pack of sleazy shitty scumbags like AIG calls you fraudulent it is pretty clear that you are a fraud. No one knows one better than they!
Hmmm how did fish die in a flood?? And how did birds die in the air?
(January 11, 2014 at 1:31 pm)truthBtold Wrote: Hmmm how did fish die in a flood?? And how did birds die in the air?

the fish i can answer
Slat water + fresh water = everyone dies! >Smile

birds... i have no idea...
a christian would say, "oh, they got tired of flying and when thy fell in the water, they drowned".... annnd uh... what about ducks?

and if they argue about "oh but the ducks wouldnt have food to eat"
well. a comeback would be that they actually would. when fish die, they float so theres plenty of food i that case...
xR34P3Rx
it isn't in our nature to think of a God, it is in our nature to seek answers and the concept of God is most influenced in this world.
Quote:birds... i have no idea...
a christian would say, "oh, they got tired of flying and when thy fell in the water, they drowned".... annnd uh... what about ducks?

What do ducks eat?
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
(January 11, 2014 at 1:45 pm)Jacob(smooth) Wrote:
Quote:birds... i have no idea...

What do ducks eat?

small fish and other stuff
xR34P3Rx

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear God, please soften their hearts... zwanzig 12 1015 August 6, 2023 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Aiders of the Lost Ark LinuxGal 1 755 November 26, 2022 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
Thumbs Down The story of Noah' s Ark - or - God is dumber than you. onlinebiker 75 6947 September 24, 2021 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7833 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  A question about the crew and passengers on the Ark. Gawdzilla Sama 68 6936 September 16, 2018 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Dear Xristards Don't Pick On Muslims Minimalist 20 2557 July 24, 2017 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Without the Shedding of Blood There is No Remission of Sin Rhondazvous 231 58141 June 4, 2017 at 9:31 am
Last Post: Zenith
  Questions about noah ark king krish 210 47900 April 8, 2017 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The other problems with Noahs ark dyresand 27 5027 April 7, 2017 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  I am about to ask a serious but utterly reprehensible question Astonished 105 19857 March 23, 2017 at 10:23 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis