Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:24 pm

Poll: Who's the MOST evil?
This poll is closed.
Darth Vader
10.00%
1 10.00%
Sauron
50.00%
5 50.00%
Voldemort
20.00%
2 20.00%
Scar (from the Lion King)
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's the Evilest Evil?
Who's the Evilest Evil?
Okay, what villain is the most evil? If it's not on the poll, please post it in the thread.
RE: Who's the Evilest Evil?
The most evil is the one who stole the poll!
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(March 7, 2014 at 2:53 pm)Tonus Wrote: The most evil is the one who stole the poll!
It's up now. Patience is a virtue. Tongue
(March 7, 2014 at 2:54 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: It's up now. Patience is a virtue. Tongue
I'm an atheist, I have no virtue!

I chose Sauron, I don't know much about Voldemort. Sauron seems to have existed for the sake of being evil and there is never any indication that he could have been redeemed or reformed. Darth Vader kind of pussed out, and Scar... eh, don't remember enough about that movie, really. He was probably just a jealous uncle or something.

Sauron's goal seemed to be to do evil because he was evil. There really doesn't seem to be a way that he could have gotten what he wanted by being nice.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Read the fan theories on how Voldemort got into a rudimentary body
For some reason, I cannot imagine any of the four depicted in the poll as particularly evil, at least not as I would describe evil. Are they villains? Sure. Evil? Hardly.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(March 7, 2014 at 3:00 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Read the fan theories on how Voldemort got into a rudimentary body
Doesn't it say in the books it's because he killed a unicorn and drank it's blood or something?

(March 7, 2014 at 3:00 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: For some reason, I cannot imagine any of the four depicted in the poll as particularly evil, at least not as I would describe evil. Are they villains? Sure. Evil? Hardly.
Darth Vader sliced off his own son's arm, Sauron created an orc army to terrorize the land, Voldemort killed hundreds if not thousands of people (both magical and muggle), and Scar starved his own species. Yeah, totally not evil.
(March 7, 2014 at 3:01 pm)futilethewinds Wrote:
(March 7, 2014 at 3:00 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Read the fan theories on how Voldemort got into a rudimentary body
Doesn't it say in the books it's because he killed a unicorn and drank it's blood or something?
That's just how he stayed alive during philosophers Stone, no I mean that baby thing during GoF read up on how he got into that body.
He killed Mufasa and made his son think it was his fault! That's fucked up..
Yahweh the Dick.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An E diminished 7th sounds fucking evil. Edwardo Piet 2 667 December 26, 2017 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: Fireball