Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
leftism feminism and nazism your thoughts
Leftists,feminists, and minority activists blame white males and western civilization for the opresssion of women homosexuals and minorities. this is claiming that slavery for example is a crime that only the white man is capable of atoning for. Also to claim that women carry a burden that men do not due to child birth is saying that all of the suffering of blacks, native americans, and hispanics, were caused by men that only white women were capable of producing. Also I would like to point out to all of those advocates of multiculturalism, equal oppurtunity education, and racial intermarridge. simply by standing for these things you are saying that you believe that black culture is inferior and that the white man NEEDED TO ERASE IT AND REPLACE IT WITH CHRISTIANITY because what else would he practice?
do white men or women that marry blacks care about reconstructing traditional african culture? of course on they don't give a damn what they do care about is sending that child off to play sports and attend a good school. Why are these two examples important because 1 in the south blacks were not allowed to read and for awhile after the civil war not allowed to recieve an education. 2. blacks then protested for the right to participate in the same professional sports as whites. So I ask all of the proponets of thisi ideology in what way the preservation or reconstruction of traditional black culture consist if they are being compensated with an education and participation in sports designed by whites ? Also univsersity texbooks state that islam expanded through trade. Thus, the eu and the us wish to make hispanics and arabs nonviolentr through gun control and government sponsored education assistance. All they care about is making these people into a responsible father, making they climb the corporate ladder ect. do they have any respect for mexican or arab culture. Well I think I just anwsered your question. can you solve this dilemma ? Also when people compare stay at home mother to facists they are implying that only a german woman could produce a nazi. How do you feel about this.
RE: leftism feminism and nazism your thoughts
Didn't we already go through this rather thoroughly?
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 11, 2014 at 8:34 pm)Beccs Wrote: Didn't we already go through this rather thoroughly?

yeah but i forgot the part about how feminist teaches nazism and white supremacy and to ask your thoughts
(March 11, 2014 at 8:36 pm)jimmyk2190 Wrote: yeah but i forgot the part about how feminist teaches nazism and white supremacy and to ask your thoughts

My thoughts are that you're a fucking moron that spews nonsensical gibberish and has turned using non-sequiturs into an art form.

And copying and pasting the same material is considered spam and is prohibited.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I think your fucking crazy.
I have to concur..
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

[Image: azu6ytum.jpg]
Yes, feminism causes Nazism, said no sane person ever.
(March 12, 2014 at 12:24 am)futilethewinds Wrote: Yes, feminism causes Nazism, said no sane person ever.

Me thinks he's taking the feminazi jibe a little too seriously.. Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(March 12, 2014 at 12:27 am)Kayenneh Wrote:
(March 12, 2014 at 12:24 am)futilethewinds Wrote: Yes, feminism causes Nazism, said no sane person ever.

Me thinks he's taking the feminazi jibe a little too seriously.. Tongue

So those people that bring machine guns to universities thats just spontaneous

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  More fun thoughts onlinebiker 40 3759 August 7, 2019 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Alan V
  Nazism isnt that bad Nain 7 468 October 8, 2018 at 5:57 am
Last Post: Lucanus
  What are your thoughts on this story? NuclearEnergy 6 1500 June 24, 2017 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Feminism in prehistoric times / primitive culture larson 107 22603 May 18, 2017 at 7:57 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  What's your thoughts on Trump? Zenith 239 29590 March 27, 2017 at 7:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  My thoughts on modern day intersectionalist feminism] Lebneni Murtad 14 3646 March 7, 2017 at 4:06 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Periods, body positivity, and third wave feminism BrokenQuill92 143 11972 February 8, 2017 at 11:06 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Your thoughts on the protests Aroura 221 23261 November 14, 2016 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Sexism/feminism: what's your reaction to this song? Whateverist 93 14348 August 29, 2016 at 4:44 am
Last Post: InsaneDane
  Hillary Clinton and the DNC, My Thoughts Mechaghostman2 1 753 July 31, 2016 at 11:22 am
Last Post: dyresand