Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do if someone tries to rape you
What to do if someone tries to rape you
Just looking out for my fellow persons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynGnTxDH4TA
RE: What to do if someone tries to rape you
My question is: what was the search term you used to get to this video? Tongue
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Um...
"Oral Copulation Defense" of course! Smile
Rape them back in the back!
Swallow it so it can't be reattached.
I knew this already... I think I mentioned it before, actually. :p
Wow, that may be the most stupid thing on the internet.

Here is what every woman should do. Learn how to never put yourself in situations where this is going to happen, and know how to defend yourself quickly and efficiently so that if for whatever reason there is a threat of it happening anyway, you are ready. And what I mean is basically, if you cannot run, kill that fucker dead.
(March 23, 2014 at 5:07 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: Wow, that may be the most stupid thing on the internet.

Here is what every woman should do. Learn how to never put yourself in situations where this is going to happen, and know how to defend yourself quickly and efficiently so that if for whatever reason there is a threat of it happening anyway, you are ready. And what I mean is basically, if you cannot run, kill that fucker dead.

^^^^^^THIS!^^^^^^
Dying to live, living to die.
What a useless video.

Umm, the whole point of NOT being raped is also NOT having a penis in my mouth.

What kind of fucktard thinks that putting a penis in your mouth, even to bite it off, is going to keep you from feeling assaulted after the fact.

Only an idiot male could come up with such a stupid plan.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down RE: Rape Apologetics no one 6 672 July 23, 2021 at 9:58 am
Last Post: no one
  When someone says something really stupid. Cod 8 1562 July 28, 2019 at 7:35 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A day with someone from AF Cod 76 7095 April 27, 2019 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: Shell B
Music The best advice someone gave you. onlinebiker 65 6250 April 14, 2019 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  The WORST Advice Someone Ever Gave You BrianSoddingBoru4 11 1093 April 14, 2019 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Can Someone Explain This To Me? Jade-Green Stone 16 1489 November 28, 2018 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Harvey Weinstein guilty of rape charges, turns himself in dimitrios10 0 270 May 26, 2018 at 8:48 am
Last Post: dimitrios10
  You can clone someone... The Valkyrie 34 3978 April 5, 2018 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  When someone knocks on your front door when you're not expecting anyone. Edwardo Piet 60 9006 December 13, 2017 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Can someone explain the Holocaust? Europa! 6 1354 September 15, 2017 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist