Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hows Obama doin?
Hows Obama doin?
What do you think of the man in the white house?

Best President yet,

Mediocre,

or Dipshit?
RE: Hows Obama doin?
He doesnt run this country the government does. He the spokesman!
[Image: syrians-killed-syrians-now-we-must-kill-obama.jpg]
House Servant Obama is not unlike most politicians who have gone before him.
Finally America has a politician with a measurable IQ which does not make you look like a joke.
But apparently Americans don't like that.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(April 2, 2014 at 2:49 pm)tor Wrote: [Image: syrians-killed-syrians-now-we-must-kill-obama.jpg]

ROFLOL
Given the pile of shit he inherited he's done about as well as can be expected seeing as how he republicunts have resisted any progress tooth and nail.
(April 2, 2014 at 2:46 pm)truthBtold Wrote: He doesnt run this country the government does. He the spokesman!

I've grown fond of the guy. However, I don't agree with you. He would have never been able to pass his "unconstitutional" bill if he were merely a spokesman or a puppet. He is a powerful man.
I don't agree with everything he does, and I hate when he pussies out... but you know, he's the most competent president of my life time, and so intellectual and sexy and shit... I love Michelle Obama more than any other previous first lady... but this woman's preventing me from having Obama donate his sperm so that I may have his SUPER CHILDREN!

He made jokes about being Superman! Heart
I think he doin aight

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shut Everything Down - Barack Obama Just Won The Internet BrianSoddingBoru4 30 2694 August 5, 2018 at 1:26 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Today (August 4) is Obama's Birthday Rhondazvous 3 1035 August 4, 2015 at 11:42 pm
Last Post: c172
  Hows Life? Phatt Matt s 52 6744 March 17, 2014 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: Phatt Matt s
  Dave Mustaine blames Obama for shootings. Ocato 16 5087 August 30, 2012 at 3:00 am
Last Post: System of Solace
Tongue Do you think Obama is a Atheist? All Knowing Hippie 35 11138 August 5, 2012 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Brad Pitts mom recieves death threats for criticising Obama. Brian37 27 9451 July 13, 2012 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Brian37