Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Tracts
Christian Tracts
I hate having to find them damned things on the back of the pisser everytime I have to use a public restroom.

I live in the bible belt and the nuts that live here can't seem to stop littering the place with these things. Like I want to think about Jesus when I need some relief.

I used to throw them away but not any longer. I deface them now writing terrible things about Jesus and God on them.

So are you plagued with them? If so what do you do with them?
RE: Christian Tracts
What is it?
(April 7, 2014 at 5:16 pm)truthBtold Wrote: What is it?

I wondered the same thing. Best thing I ever googled. After about 1 minute of looking I found a comic about a girl who apparently had been prepared and trained to do satanic rituals by playing D&D ROFLOL
(April 7, 2014 at 5:12 pm)KUSA Wrote: I hate having to find them damned things on the back of the pisser everytime I have to use a public restroom.

I live in the bible belt and the nuts that live here can't seem to stop littering the place with these things. Like I want to think about Jesus when I need some relief.

I used to throw them away but not any longer. I deface them now writing terrible things about Jesus and God on them.

So are you plagued with them? If so what do you do with them?

Or you could just piss on them. [Image: coffeedrinker.gif]
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
I used to piss on them but it doesn't satisfy me anymore.

If anyone doesn't know what they are you should feel good about where you live because it obviously isn't in the middle of Jesusville.

They are a little piece of paper with a Xtian message about how you are going to hell. But wait, you can be saved though if you read on. They proceed to tell you how to be saved and it finally leads you to their church by giving you the address and an invitation.
(April 7, 2014 at 5:12 pm)KUSA Wrote: So are you plagued with them? If so what do you do with them?

I've never seen one in the wild, just on the internet. I suppose I'd probably get some good lulz.
Wow.. and to think christians were born from a vagaina like I was
I seem to remember that some of those where quite scary, especially the booklets.
(April 7, 2014 at 5:29 pm)KUSA Wrote: I used to piss on them but it doesn't satisfy me anymore.

If anyone doesn't know what they are you should feel good about where you live because it obviously isn't in the middle of Jesusville.

They are a little piece of paper with a Xtian message about how you are going to hell. But wait, you can be saved though if you read on. They proceed to tell you how to be saved and it finally leads you to their church by giving you the address and an invitation.

I've seen them a lot, but never in a public toilet. I mean where would they be? Just taped to the stall?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Oh, they're rare beasties to be prized, over here. Wink

I think I've only ever found one proper, honest to god Chick Tract, dropped into my mailbox by some thoughtless godwad looking to scare me straight. That was good for a laugh.

Slightly more frequently, we get weird religious literature from the Jehovah's Witness temple, and that always seems to have Jesus petting a tiger on the cover. It's kind of awesome. Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One of the worst chick tracts ever dyresand 133 20293 November 10, 2016 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Huggy Bear