Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 6:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy Crap He's an Idiot
Holy Crap He's an Idiot
http://gbam.tv/question-asked-to-atheist...ot-answer/

I guess that's that, guys. Evolution isn't scientific and we have to take it on faith!

I wish someone like this ass hat would interview me one day. This makes me wonder how many good answers were cut from the video lol
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a goddess, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
RE: Holy Crap He's an Idiot
Seen this before, it's Ray Comfort and it's been carefully edited to cut out anyone who answered his question.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Post removed. I thought for a bit.

I'm good now Smile
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I do not feel ashamed
You know how you can shut these morons up? Ask them if someone with a different god claim were trying to debunk evolution if in doing so would make that one real and not theirs?

See if you can spot the pattern.

"Evolution is false so therefore Allah"
"Evolution is false so therefore Jesus"
"Evolution is false so therefore Yahweh"
"Evolution is false so therefore Vishnu"

Sorry believers DNA backs up evolution. Evolution is as much a fact as gravity and entropy. Do not blame science for the stupid myths scientists didn't write or sell you. If you want to get mad at anyone, get mad at the people who sold you that crap.
(April 23, 2014 at 9:16 am)ThePinsir Wrote: I wish someone like this ass hat would interview me one day. This makes me wonder how many good answers were cut from the video lol

I'll pretend to be like this ass hat and interview you so that you can get your wish.

Question: How do you know it is a fact that the speed of light in a vacuum is 186,000 miles per second?
A five second Google search showed me some of the methods people have used to measure it. It's observable and testable.
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I do not feel ashamed
(April 23, 2014 at 2:45 pm)ThePinsir Wrote: A five second Google search showed me some of the methods people have used to measure it. It's observable and testable.

Prove google. ha!
(April 23, 2014 at 2:45 pm)ThePinsir Wrote: A five second Google search showed me some of the methods people have used to measure it. It's observable and testable.

Lies! There is no such thing as a "five second Google search." It's either 0.542635453 seconds or several hours.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould

How do you know those results are due to the speed of light being constant as opposed to it being random and only appearing to be constant as a matter of happenstance?
I don't know. I'm not afraid to admit that. I'm not a physicist. Let me google it real quick...

Ok, General Relativity says that Maxwell's Equations work with any inertial frames.
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I do not feel ashamed

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Holy Shit!!!! Minimalist 15 1083 August 12, 2018 at 5:34 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Holy Shit -- another CO2 record about to be set! Jehanne 10 1381 February 26, 2017 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  More Medical Crap brewer 5 1385 September 29, 2016 at 10:41 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Seems Like The Books Of Holy Horseshit Minimalist 13 3348 May 22, 2015 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  One of my idiot students... Bad Writer 38 9344 December 20, 2013 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: Angrboda